Keto Diet Friends...

Options

Replies

• LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb. following the New Atkins plan and it seems to be working. I'm not 100% on the difference between the 2 having never looked into a keto diet but the general principles seem lined up? Always keen for food buddies!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I also started last Monday - feel free to add me. Would love to be in touch with others following the same diet. I am obsessed with the strips becoming purple. I got out of the pink Friday but then somehow am back to pink this morning. I feel really good though. The cravings and hunger are gone.
  • Shannan1914
    Shannan1914 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to learn how to live the KETO life going to need all the help motivation and support I can get on this journey please add me...
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto 8 days, I've lost 4lbs, probably water weight but I feel better today than I have all week! Why? Because I soaked my cramping legs in an epsom salt bath, drank two glasses of warm water mixed with 1/4tsp per glass of NoSalt, and got a good night's rest. I think adding the potassium enriched salt is the way to go for feeling better! I've only had half a cup of coffee yet I'm wide awake and ready to move around lol! Feel free to add me :) and good luck to you all!
  • tenderbaby
    tenderbaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I re-started keto earlier this month and I am currently down 13lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • kte120
    kte120 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started June 13 ! Would love to have lots of Keto friends!!
  • whitehammer941
    whitehammer941 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So, going into week 2 of keto... That first week was KILLER! I've noticed that the fat bombs REALLY help! And finding HIGH protein foods helps keep me full. The carb cravings are still there especially with the BF eating whatever he wants LOL but bacon helps...and like I said having food ready that you CAN eat definitely helps as well!
    Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • jehenrik
    jehenrik Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the keto diet tomorrow and would love to have Keto friends as well :)
  • jbailey3557
    jbailey3557 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the KETO diet feel free to add me also called lchf. I could use all the motivation I can get. Three weeks in. Currently at a staul
  • randi_ketofornia
    randi_ketofornia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on a month and a half now. It's going great! I wish you all luck. Add me! I try to post my meals as often as possible. All keto friendly :) even on my Instagram there's a great keto following. Randi_me_yawn
  • Momof3inBama
    Momof3inBama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am starting this as soon as I can eat again. I had WLS last week, and this diet was recommended by my doctor.
  • cryptogirl
    cryptogirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm on Keto day 17 and it is going well. Feel free to add me, I'd love to have some friends that share diaries and ideas and how they are feeling.
  • LCChris2016
    LCChris2016 Posts: 22 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Add me :) Been IF(intermittent fasting) and Keto for 5 months now....love it!
  • josdes31
    josdes31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day doing Keto, I have about 150 lbs to lose. I was scheduled for wls in august but canceled it and am going to give this 100%. Feel free to add me.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Just curious, but why is everyone doing Keto always "just started"? Are there no long-term keto people? Or is this meant to be a temporary diet?

Poking the bear, I see!! ;)
  • monicapetich00
    monicapetich00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Just curious, but why is everyone doing Keto always "just started"? Are there no long-term keto people? Or is this meant to be a temporary diet?

It's a fairly new way of eating for those within the weight loss community... Has only received attention in the last two years. It is meant to be a woe for life not a temporary fad.
  • whitehammer941
    whitehammer941 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Currently starting on week 3. In response to Noel_57 who asked about way of life or fad.... it's meant to be a way of life, definitely. I know for myself, I just learned about it, but I'm planning on staying this way for my entire life :)
  • ShieldMaidenBun
    ShieldMaidenBun Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also started keto and it's definitely been rough the first few days but I looooove it ❤️❤️
  • nicoco78
    nicoco78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on it too....day 2...so far, so good....please add me as well!