Keto Diet Friends...

Options

Replies

• Sassie11_11
    Sassie11_11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and searched for Keto. I have been on Atkins in the past so I understand the whole process of Ketosis. I just started a Keto diet. Would love the support as well. Please feel free to add me. Thanks for posting this!!
  • CrossfitOCRunner
    CrossfitOCRunner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm generally paleo/low-carb all the time and have done several rounds of keto just to drive the fat adaption or final cut. I am just about to start another round of it so feel free to add me. I've used keto on and off for 15 years.
  • jennieprieto
    jennieprieto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for 3weeks. Lost 10lbs in a week thus hitting my target weight. And yes, salt is important! :#
  • Fitchelonga
    Fitchelonga Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just started this WOE some friends will be nice =) friends doing keto please
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've been researching keto and playing around with the idea of starting, how are ya'll liking it? I'm eating paleo right now, but it looks like I could do primal and keto at the same time so I'm thinking about it. Are you all doing low carb, high fat, moderate protein?
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    LCHF started my journey to success. Still low carb and loving it. Add me!
  • djsadamexx
    djsadamexx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I will be starting my keto journey on Sunday. Please add me if you are doing this style of eating. I really could use all the support I can get. THANKS
  • HeartIcare
    HeartIcare Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Into my second month of Keto lost 2,5 kg and a week into intermittent fasting and this is actually harder. Trying to keep the carbs at bay under 30 grams 10%, fat 80 grams 60% and protein 90 grams 30%. While having one/two meals are within range, it's the eating out what's killing me. Have made small goals to reach and reverse diabetes by lowering BMI under 25, which will also lower cholesterol level and weight towards 70kg by end of July. Would be great if by August I made it through with buddies along the way. Add me if you like and wish the same :)
  • jbandsb2
    jbandsb2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started the Keto diet last Monday and found this while looking for more support. I am using Ruled.me and his 30 starter plan. So far great recipes and helpful hints. Love the bullet proof coffee and I do not like coffee! Please add me.
  • Rachelfernando27
    Rachelfernando27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off keto. I don't eat carbs all that much usually but I do like rice. I'm going to have to lose rice to get back on it. Add me too please
  • missesquirejd
    missesquirejd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2. I'm down 7lbs. I'm loving this WOE
  • JessMN1974
    JessMN1974 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start keto but am having a hard time with figuring out meals as I don't eat eggs, artificial sweeteners, fish or seafood. Feel free to add me, maybe we can encourage and help each other!
  • momma712
    momma712 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    On August 1st I'm starting a 90 day KISS challenge. (Keep it super simple) if anyone is interested
  • ninkira1
    ninkira1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow ketoers! I'm looking for more friends on keto to help motivate each other! Particularly experienced ketoers, but I'm very active and would love to meet motivated newbies too! Please feel free to add me! :blush:

25 y/o
    5'5"
    Sedentary, stressful, high work lifestyle
    Workout every day (though I'm still a beginner)
    180lbs start weight
    130lbs goal weight
    Keto since 7/17/16
    Under 20g of net carbs every day
    Veggies, nutrition and a balanced and delicious diet are VERY important to me- I love food!

• LucyJones195
    LucyJones195 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just started a couple of days ago. Is there a group you can join ... I am after motivation.
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just started the low carb and on my second week. First week I lost 4 pounds. Please add me for ideas for meals and snacks. Those of you on it already please add me for more meal/snack ideas. Thanks
  • fit_elliex
    fit_elliex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    momma712 wrote: »
    On August 1st I'm starting a 90 day KISS challenge. (Keep it super simple) if anyone is interested

That sounds great! How do I join in please?
  • fit_elliex
    fit_elliex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been LCHF on and off for ages. Just came back from holiday and I'm starting again tomorrow. I'm happy to get new friends
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just found this post..anybody that wants please add me..I was diagnosed a diabetic. Currently taking two pills a day. Been thinking about trying Keto again. I have done it and lost 25lbs but I have since been increasing my carbs again. I need some help. So add me if you want.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I have been keto a few mos. Feel free to add me :)