2»

Replies

• biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    rontafoya wrote: »
    I went from needing a bra to not needing one

If I lose another 10 lbs this might just happen. These boys shrink like crazy.
  • chibiout
    chibiout Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 ddd or a 32f my tip is to just buy them online.
  • traceyc83
    traceyc83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • QueenofComeBacks
    QueenofComeBacks Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Go to specialize bra store and get measure. It worth the time and money. Don't waste time or money on Victoria secrets bras.
  • TnZMom
    TnZMom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Re big clothes -- I am donating, thinking about how expensive bigger sizes are and how another lady might need the help.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm the same size. Look at Natori, Chantelle, and l'agent. Nordstrom has a good selection of 32 D bras.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @biggsterjackster Try http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/home.html

It's easy, just follow the steps.
    OR go to a Nordstrom/Macy's/Dillards and have someone measure and fit you there and once you have a brand and a size, try HerRoom.

http://www.herroom.com

They have a great universal cup size system that has been EXTREMELY helpful for me. Plus real reviews from real women and tips on how a certain style fits, with tips on how to adjust for a perfect fit.

I'm a 30H and I REALLY struggle finding things that will fit me and I can always find something(albeit expensive) at HerRoom in my size(for the moment). Their return policy is pretty good too.

Avoid Victoria's Secret, they are fitting you to sell you their bras. They are NOT fitting you for you to be comfortable.
  • biggsterjackster
    biggsterjackster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Lilaclovebird, the links are great. Just checked out herroom, the online store. Huge selection. Went to Macy's and Victoria's Secret to measure and they both came up with 32 D. So now I can order. The bra's in the malls are really expensive. Thanks!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I have to go bra shopping and my measurements are for a 30D. Been checking places online and this is another impossible to find bra.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    UK Ebay and Amazon are great places for HTF sizes. I wear a 38HH and have no choice to but to get my bras online :)
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have no sympathy for you! Apparently my 44DD were ALL fatty tissue. I'm happy as hell to have lost more than 130 pounds...but I'm left with two very sad 32A that can barely be classified as breasts!

...of course, a flat chest does make running easier.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I have no sympathy for you! Apparently my 44DD were ALL fatty tissue. I'm happy as hell to have lost more than 130 pounds...but I'm left with two very sad 32A that can barely be classified as breasts!

...of course, a flat chest does make running easier.

I went for a breast ultrasound recently due to breast pain (cause is still unknown), and I was completely devastated to hear that I actually had mostly mammary tissue and not much fat in my breasts. I had started weight lifting and trying to recomp in the hopes of lowering my body fat percentage and shrinking my breasts. Now I know they will not shrink without major surgery.

Each side pays an emotional toll often unknown and unseen by the other side.

I have this guy who is absolutely wonderful to me and I like him a lot, and he loves me as the person I am, but he has made it known that he definitely prefers flat chested women when it comes to physical appearance.
    I know I look great, and I love the way I look, but part of me wishes I could be his physical ideal.

Plus, it would be nice to go without wearing a bra sometimes or to not have to pay $65+ for a bra or to not have to go to specialty shops and be restricted to only certain brands because of my bra size.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!