*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockout* Challenge 6.27.11

Options
1235»

Replies

• Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Hello, all! I suck at the challenge this week :grumble: . I honestly keep forgetting to do it and have had to double-up twice! Ugh!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    BOOT CAMP BETTY CHALLENGE GOALS:
    180 each (lunges and pushups)
    360 each (crunches and jumping jacks)

Tuesday:
    Lunges 40/leg............140 left!
    Pushups 30................150 left! *(pushups were the hardest! I did 7 regular and the rest modified)*
    Crunches 60...............300 left!
    Jumping Jacks 60.......300 left!

Wednesday: (60 crunches done only, my legs are sore!)
    Lunges ....140 left!
    Pushups...150 left!
    Crunches ....240 left!
    Jumping Jacks 300 left!

Friday:
    Lunges 140/leg -- 180 LUNGES DONE
    Pushups 150 -- 180 PUSHUPS DONE
    Crunches 240 -- 360 CRUNCHES DONE
    Jumping Jacks 300 -- 360 JUMPING JACKS DONE

I just buckled down and took this challenge as my workout for the day! It was very intense and I kicked major azz today!!!
    I did the final workout as a circuit and divided it up into 5 sets...my legs were on fire from the lunges...all the pushups were modified also.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I've done my 100 jumping jacks everyday. The crunches and push ups....eh, not so much.

Great job Summer Sweeties!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to say that I've completed this week's challenges. The situps were really hard to do, because I haven't done them in a while...but I did it..so thank you for this challenge.
    I completed:

70 crunches
    70 situps
    70 pushups
    70 lunges on each leg
    70 jumping jacks

wohooo...keep rocking it everyone....we can do this!!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will commit to 50 lunges each leg, 50 situps, 50 jumping jacks and 0 push UPS daily. Knee and foot surgeries will prevent me from doing push ups. Total 350 of each.
    Tuesday 50 lunges, 50 sit ups
    Wednesday 100 lunges, 75 sit ups, 100 jumping jacks
    Thursday 75 lunges, 50 situps, 75 jumping jacks
    Friday. 75 lunges, 80 sit ups, 75 jumping jacks
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    totally failing at this week's mini challenge. i think i did it once so far... :-( keep forgetting, keep messing up my eating. it's just been a badddd week.:grumble:
  • dkbstill
    dkbstill Posts: 31
    Options
    Okay so I have been keeping up with Spinning Class, just burned 805 calories today! Dropped the 3 pounds that I put on, I am figuring it was muscle on and now I am toning up. I got through spin class this week (all the intervals) and I was really proud of myself. I am definitely building endurance to get through an actual workout. Back down to 185 yippie! Staying consistent with workouts. I am even going to Spin class on the 4th of July at 9am. Trying to push though the plateau.

Staying Motivated,

D
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I will commit to 50 lunges each leg, 50 situps, 50 jumping jacks and 0 push UPS daily. Knee and foot surgeries will prevent me from doing push ups. Total 350 of each.
    Friday. 107 lunges, 80 sit ups, 75 jumping jacks
    Saturday. 50 lunges, 50 sit ups, 0 jumping jacks
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I just took my measurements for this week, and it's so exciting to see the measurements go down, even if the weight is taking its sweet time. Progress in measurements is progress in something.

Wohoo....way to rock it everyone this week!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    WOW Ladies!! Some of you are just rocking this mini challenge out. GOOD FOR YOU!! AWESOME!!!!

I feel like a decrepid old HAG :bigsmile: :laugh: , I had No intentions on doing this mini challenge :cry: I just don't feel strong enough. Mentally I set myself up to fail, Shame on me. BUT I'm still getting my 2 hour walks in :drinker: I haven't given up on exercise totally.

I have a mini trampoline at home, So I'm going to start doing jumping jacks on that for this next week. I just met a Yoga teacher today & she was telling me how wonderful the trampoline is. And all this time I had it for my dogs to sleep on :blushing: . It's Time I get some use out of it .

As long as my weight stay's down I'm thrilled
    Happy fourth of July Everyone!!!
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    Hello Sweeties ... we are at the end of this mini challege excited to see whats next ;0) This one was a bit of a challenge for me some days were hard to do... doubled up on others!

You all are an amazing Inspiration its a good feeling to know that some of how I feel I am not the only one and all we must do is keep on pushing!! Looking forward to being a Thinner...Hot Fall Knockout!! hehehe
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Friday. 107 lunges, 80 sit ups, 75 jumping jacks
    Saturday. 50 lunges, 50 sit ups, 0 jumping jacks
    Sunday 75 lunges, 60 sit ups, and 100 jumping jacks
    Totals: 357 lunges, 365 sit ups and 350 jumping jacks
    Please don't make me do this again. Jumping jacks are not for people with a weak bladder!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Summer Sweeties ok even though I did not post here but I did complete my goal for the week plus started the 30day shred.......today is day 4 Level 1 and it getting a little better.................I can see you all did an amazing job keep it up
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Boot Camp Betty Challenge~ My goal will be to do 25 lunges each leg, 25 situps, 100 crunches, 50 jumping jacks and 25 pushups each day.

Mon. Oops I forgot to do the rest
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~. 25
    situps~
    crunches~
    jumping jacks~
    pushups~

Tues making up for yesterday
    lunges r. leg~ 25
    lunges l. leg~ 25
    situps~ 50
    crunches~ 200