Couch To 5K - Started June 6th, Join Still Please!

Options
1st topic page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/241209-couch-to-5k-starting-june-6th-join-please

Hey everyone! Here's our new page, since the number was getting very close to 500 posts. Anyone's welcome to join. :)

Replies

• AKRedvine
    AKRedvine Posts: 13
    Options
    I would like to join. I hope it's not too late since it started in June.
  • frznprincess
    Options
    My friend just showed me this site, and I'd like to join as well if it's not to late. I just finished the 1st week of Couch to 5k, really liking it. I am curious as to what everyone else is doing on your non running days?? Thx! :happy:
  • jezzi4ever
    jezzi4ever Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm on W3D3 (tomorrow or Sunday, not decided yet.) Are you continuing the chat here, or on the other thread?
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I've been doing C25K for 6 weeks now. Just finished W6D2 tonight :) I'd love to join if possible
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Bumping...thanks for keeping the thread running...today or tomorrow, I will finish week 3...then, on to week 4
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Definately not too late. Welcome!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    My friend just showed me this site, and I'd like to join as well if it's not to late. I just finished the 1st week of Couch to 5k, really liking it. I am curious as to what everyone else is doing on your non running days?? Thx! :happy:
    Of course you can join. Welcome! Congrats on already finishing the first week. I'm going to alternate between strength days and C25K days. So strength for me on non running days.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'm on W3D3 (tomorrow or Sunday, not decided yet.) Are you continuing the chat here, or on the other thread?
    We'll be continuing the chat on here, since the other threads almost full. Once it reaches 500 posts, it won't let you post anymore.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I've been doing C25K for 6 weeks now. Just finished W6D2 tonight :) I'd love to join if possible
    Way to go! And of course you can join. Welcome!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Bumping...thanks for keeping the thread running...today or tomorrow, I will finish week 3...then, on to week 4
    No problem. Have a great weekend. :)
  • AKRedvine
    AKRedvine Posts: 13
    Options

Sweet! Thanks. I appreciate it!
  • endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    completed wk3d3 yesterday!!! luvin it!!! :)
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    just completed W2D3. It felt really good that instead of going right into my cool down I ran for an extra 1 1/2 minutes. Excited to start W3!
  • jezzi4ever
    Options
    Today is a "rest" day for c25k, so I decided to change it up a bit. Did 5 min walk/5 min run intervals for 45 minutes. I can't lie, the last 5 minute run was rough, but at least I got through it!

Is anyone on week 4? I have to finish up w3d3 tomorrow, then I'm a little nervous for what's ahead...but now I KNOW I can run for a full 5 minutes.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Just did W6D3.....getting pretty tough now but I made it thru the 25 min run :)
  • jezzi4ever
    Options
    Wow! 25 minute run...I'm totally impressed!! Keep it up!
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Sweet! Thanks. I appreciate it!
    :happy:
  • frznprincess
    Options
    This morning I start my 2nd week of Couch To 5K, hoping I can do it with the increased running time. Sounds like people on here were nervous about that too and did ok, so I'm hopeful. Good job everyone, keep up the hard work!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Sunday, W3D3 completed...

moving on to W4...90 secs walking and 5 minutes jogging...I'm a little worried