• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Fantastic
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds! I have 60ish more to go. Not giving up :)
  • solly765
    solly765 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job, thanks for inspiring us!
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You must feel great. Thanks for sharing.
  • jvanessa89
    Options
    I've lost 67 pounds as of today!!!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic-you are doing so well!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!! Thank you for your word of encouragement!!! It does help :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    jvanessa89 wrote: »
    Hi guys :) This is my first post. Since October I've lost 50 pounds and counting. I have a LOT more to lose but wanted to share my progress so far to encourage people out there. I want to say that MFP really works because the times I don't log my food I tend to not lose weight but when I do log my food every day I lose weight. I walk every day and try to make healthy food choices. I used to eat a lot of sugar, carbs, salt and packaged foods and have completely changed my eating habits. I haven't stepped foot in a gym as of yet but plan to join one soon. I want to encourage anyone out that that you can do it! Don't give up and you will reach your goals :)

The 2 pics on the right were taken a couple weeks ago when I had lost around 45 pounds.
    hv2ofgas7sx5.jpg

Hey! Good job on the progress! You say you changed your eating habits; may I ask what things did you start eating to help you better lose weight? That is my struggle.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Nice work. You look fantastic. Thank you for sharing!
  • EatinRight4Ever
    EatinRight4Ever Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jvanessa89
    Options
    Rebekah_89 wrote: »
    jvanessa89 wrote: »
    Hi guys :) This is my first post. Since October I've lost 50 pounds and counting. I have a LOT more to lose but wanted to share my progress so far to encourage people out there. I want to say that MFP really works because the times I don't log my food I tend to not lose weight but when I do log my food every day I lose weight. I walk every day and try to make healthy food choices. I used to eat a lot of sugar, carbs, salt and packaged foods and have completely changed my eating habits. I haven't stepped foot in a gym as of yet but plan to join one soon. I want to encourage anyone out that that you can do it! Don't give up and you will reach your goals :)

The 2 pics on the right were taken a couple weeks ago when I had lost around 45 pounds.
    hv2ofgas7sx5.jpg

Hey! Good job on the progress! You say you changed your eating habits; may I ask what things did you start eating to help you better lose weight? That is my struggle.

My food diary is open if you wanna be friends! :)
  • dahliagrower11
    dahliagrower11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good for you - you look wonderful - and healthy and you photograph so nicely! Good to celebrate the big successes and 50lbs is amazing!
  • jvanessa89
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good for you - you look wonderful - and healthy and you photograph so nicely! Good to celebrate the big successes and 50lbs is amazing!
    Thank you! I've lost 67 pounds total now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!