Guess the body fat?

Options
2»

Replies

• JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'd venture to guess 9%! Now time to bulk up! :)
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i liked the pic on the left you looked healthier
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    look great!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yup. Time to bulk.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Indeed

Op - you look great.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Indeed

Op - you look great.

Thank you. Rather than start a new thread I'll just ask here and hope someone sees it....

Right now I get .4-.5g of fat and a minimum of 120g of protein per day. Is that still going to be ok?

Do you increase to 250 all at once or gradually? I guess I'm going to have an initial jump of water weight?

• bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    Indeed

Op - you look great.

Thank you. Rather than start a new thread I'll just ask here and hope someone sees it....

Right now I get .4-.5g of fat and a minimum of 120g of protein per day. Is that still going to be ok?

Do you increase to 250 all at once or gradually? I guess I'm going to have an initial jump of water weight?

Wow! You look fantastic! I hope that you will post some updates during your bulk.

Someone recently posted this article and I have decided to use it as a guideline: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/how-to-eat-for-max-muscle-growth-at-any-age
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Indeed

Op - you look great.

It's 250 calories. Just add them. You can up your fat a little if you want, protein a little if you want. Or just add da carbz
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Indeed

Op - you look great.

It's 250 calories. Just add them. You can up your fat a little if you want, protein a little if you want. Or just add da carbz

Ok. I think it was you who I saw mention increasing protein a bit beyond 1g being a good idea so..... And I just asked about initial water weight as far as trying to determine when I'm at a point where I'm actually gaining vs seeing "bloat" weight on the scale. Like...say I were to ultimately gain 15lbs. Would I chalk up 4-5 as being water? Probably doesn't matter. Just curious.....

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Indeed

Op - you look great.

Ok. I think it was you who I saw mention increasing protein a bit beyond 1g being a good idea so..... And I just asked about initial water weight as far as trying to determine when I'm at a point where I'm actually gaining vs seeing "bloat" weight on the scale. Like...say I were to ultimately gain 15lbs. Would I chalk up 4-5 as being water? Probably doesn't matter. Just curious.....

You don't have to go beyond. I just like protein. Higher is more important during a cut anyway.

Here's the thing...you hard 250 cals and after the first week you're up 5 pounds. You know how to log, you know you aren't in that much of a surplus. So, it's water weight.