Countdown to Onederland.. Who is with me?

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,733 Member
    nursecasg wrote: »
    OH, almost forgot!
    On to onederland, 13.8 pounds!

Way to go! :)
    I've been fluctuating this week, so I've got 10.1 pounds to Onderland. We can totally do this, like Orphia said...slow and steady wins the race!

Have a great evening!

Jill
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited June 2016
    nursecasg wrote: »
    Hello all! Happy Friday to everyone. Today is my weigh in day. I am excited, as it is my biggest drop in a week. I lost 3.3! Exercised 6 days this week. Had a mini binge on wednesday. Felt out of control but logged it all. Ended up using my exercise calories, which I never do and was proud to realize I only went over calories by 6. Thought it would be much worse than that, but it just motivated me even more the next day. Cannot wait to get to onederland because I won't allow myself to try on my bathing suit til then. My townhouse community has a pool and I can't wait to use it, even if for the last month of the season. How about you? How was everyone's week?

Wow, that's a big drop! Congrats!

You might need to reconsider not eating your exercise calories back.

I ate back 50-75% of mine, and lost 80 lbs in 12 months.

If I hadn't had those extra calories, I would have been too "hangry" to keep up with my MFP plan, and never made it to my goal.
  • tophat62
    tophat62 Posts: 15 Member
    Does anyone else find the weekends the hardest to stick to their goals? I have to focus extra hard to stop myself from mindless snacking. Any tips?
  • MommaLovesToLoseIt
    MommaLovesToLoseIt Posts: 271 Member

Sw: 355
    Challenge start weight: 253
    Cw 248
    GW: 195

49 pounds to go to onederland!

• jm216
    tophat62 wrote: »
    Does anyone else find the weekends the hardest to stick to their goals? I have to focus extra hard to stop myself from mindless snacking. Any tips?

Weekends are the hardest for me too. :/
  • Orphia
    tophat62 wrote: »

On weekends I have more time to do more exercise and earn extra calories.
  • jm216
    Here's to a week of staying on track and eating more fruits and veggies!
    10.9 pounds to Onderland!

Jill
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    SW 262
    GW 150
    CW 246.3

47.3 to go
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Joining in

SW 226 April 14 2016
    LW 213 May 27
    GW 150
    Next weigh-in: July 7
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Joining too. I am struggling to get myself back on track and the struggle has been real since April!

SW - 297
    GW - 185
    UGW- 165
    CW- 246.2 Apparently, I have gained 20 pounds since April. :-(
  • Dollyt62
    Dollyt62 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to be in!!! When I first started my weight was 250 in 2011. Here's my new stats since starting again this month.
    SW 233.6
    GW 150
    CW226.6
    On to onederland 27.6 lbs!!
    This is a great idea for motivation!!!
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    I like this challenge so I am in.

SW: 290.4
    GW: 140
    CW: 257.8

My goal is to reach Onederland by January 1, 2017
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member

SW: 270
    GW: 180ish
    CW: 212.4

My goal is to reach Onederland by September 1, 2016
  • k2deseas
    k2deseas Posts: 1 Member
    hi everyone! I am back on track for getting to Onederland before my 40th bday in January.
    SW:245
    CW:? I guess I'm going to have to weigh myself tonight
    GW: 150ish

3 years ago, I started training for a mudrun, my 1st ever and I was determined to prove people wrong. I had limited support but was determined to reach my goal. I logged everything, worked out (played tennis and did the couch to 5k program) and eventually hit 198! Then my whole world changed, I moved and my routine became null and void. I've slowly climbed up in weight and am somewhere in the range of 239...I know I can do it when I set my mind to it. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group!
  • Orphia
    Welcome to all the lovely new people!

I've lost 80 lbs and am currently maintaining my goal weight of 135-9 lbs, and my top tip is to read the Helpful Posts!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300319/most-helpful-posts-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help-must-reads
  • UntangledSkein
    UntangledSkein Posts: 144 Member
    SW: 250
    GW: 140
    week 1 -8
    43 pounds to onderland.