The body-face dilemma after 40

Options
124»

Replies

• ctoavs76
    ctoavs76 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    I'll turn 40 on July 22. Does this mean I have 24 days left before I need to invest in one of these?

4b3cfc33c690f260bd6a71490ba3121b.jpg

I'll be 40 on July 14. Maybe we can find a two for one deal?
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Being happy and healthy looks better on everyone.
    Photos are me at 42 and then yesterday at 55.
    Do I look the same?? Heck no. But I'm healthy, happy, and above ground!!
    by9sltqicme5.jpeg
    gb892nylxeox.jpeg

You look amazing! And I love your hair. I'm blonde and I hope mine turns that shade
    eventually.
    FWIW I do think that miserable people look older, whether they've lost weight or not. Although context makes a difference. I used to know a woman who was the most depressing person ever and had nothing good to say about anything or anyone, But she was married to a man 20 years older so people used to tell her she looked young (because she did compared to him). I guess that's one way to appear younger?
    Anyway, people with sparkling eyes and a big smile automatically look younger.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    My sister always said she would celebrate wrinkles and aging skin because they were earned through living. I like her attitude.
  • lexylondon
    lexylondon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Agree with previous sentiments if you have the $$$ some subtle cosmetic intervention is the only way to go. Or even atleast just getting Fraxel, RF skin tightening things like that. Creams do *kitten* all. And the obvious hydration, good food especially your proteins and vitamin C's etc, silk pillowcase, facial toning exercise may help...