ghosting-

Options

Replies

• ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I was involved in a mutual ghosting. And I was just like how dare you ghost me when I'm trying to ghost you?!?!
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    I'm trying to ghost this chick right now I'm in the middle of my run and she keeps calling telling me to take her to lunch on her lunch break it's like just because I was feeling nice that day a long time ago and brought her a ring and we went to this beach party and we were playing "I do" game she thinks she can tell me what to do now -.-

Don't say I didn't warn ya. ;)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I was ghosted by someone I was friends with on and off MFP. It sucks because you worry something may have happened to them. Made me think twice about doing it to others that's fo sho.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I was ghosted by someone I was friends with on and off MFP. It sucks because you worry something may have happened to them. Made me think twice about doing it to others that's fo sho.

*kitten* ******

Yeah it left me pretty sad. He abandoned all his social media. Never swapped dirty pics or nothing, just talked most of the day everyday for a few months. It was like losing a best friend
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

*kitten* ******

Yeah it left me pretty sad. He abandoned all his social media. Never swapped dirty pics or nothing, just talked most of the day everyday for a few months. It was like losing a best friend

uvcxv2onb7i0.png

Maybe that's why?!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Yup, been ghosted. Told me I was one of the best women he'd met in 42 years, then 3 days later...poof, gone. It hurt. A lot. I'd never do that to someone.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Yup, been ghosted. Told me I was one of the best women he'd met in 42 years, then 3 days later...poof, gone. It hurt. A lot. I'd never do that to someone.

I don't think that's ghosting that sounds like being played you was the conquest assuming you gave it up

I assume you mean I slept with him. No, I didn't. But did I give up the situation? Yes.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Sadly sometimes people don't know what to do when something that great comes their way so they reject it
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Off topic but

@rchlthompson what a babe! Your transformation is awesome and your collarbones are gawgus.

I am not a creep. I swear it.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    285to170 wrote: »
    Off topic but

@rchlthompson what a babe! Your transformation is awesome and your collarbones are gawgus.

I am not a creep. I swear it.

Thank you so very much. I am proud of those collarbones. : :wink:

Sadly sometimes people don't know what to do when something that great comes their way so they reject it

Thank you! His loss. You're very sweet
  • JessicaJS23
    edited June 2016
    Options

Dat truth doe

Sadly I've pushed away a few because I thought they were way out of my league and I'd rather just end it before they figured it out themselves. I didn't ghost them though just made up an excuse they couldn't argue with me about.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I usually am the one to do the ghosting. Mainly because I just want to be friends, and people dont get that hint and so I just stop talking to them. There have been times where I've been the ghostee though, but not in relationship aspects, but just friendship ones. Just falling out of a touch a lot. Sometimes abruptly, sometimes over time.
  • Carlyebb4597
    Carlyebb4597 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I ghosted my high school boyfriend. He moved away but we decided to do long distance. Eventually, I didn't want to do it anymore but didn't have the guts to tell him so I just stopped talking to him instead. After a couple months, he eventually showed up one day on my doorstep unexpected... Yeah, I shouldn't have ghosted him...