REALLY ARE WE JUST COLLECTING

Options

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Thank you Christine I shall be a silent MFP User

You don't have to be silent. Use your diary to track your food, read the forums to learn new stuff and ask questions, you'll get plenty of advice and help here.

Just stay far AWAY from the chit chat board!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Guise I think she flounced.

Why I felt a need to comment 16 hours after the fact shall remain unknown.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I think she's saying that men send her friend requests here hoping for a date, but then unfriend her because she won't send them pictures or meet them in person.

"Cuz it's hard for us hot chicks to beat back all the unwanted male attention here on MFP. :innocent:

You're just trying to get in her pants. You cheeky monkey.

BUM-LOOKER!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    So, troll? Or super sensitive to fake friends???
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Came here to reject men IMHO
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this got bumped.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Hi-larious.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    In all honesty here, I read the first few words and stopped. Maybe they drop you because you type everything in capital letters. That crap is hard to read and I'd probably drop you too. Or at least hide you.
  • StayNParis
    StayNParis Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    snw7csnlyc1d.jpg
  • 737jac737
    737jac737 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE YOU NEED TO READ IT IN DEUTSCH OR SVENSK. THEN IT ALL MAKES SENSE. GOD, I LOVE ALL CAPS. MAYBE IF SHE WON'T DATE ANYONE SHE WILL COOK FOR ALL OF US.
  • AnnieWilliams4
    AnnieWilliams4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

You don't have to be silent. Use your diary to track your food, read the forums to learn new stuff and ask questions, you'll get plenty of advice and help here.

oh my I just don't let shirtless cheeky boys ask for nudes and be dropped when you don't send them one I really don't care if you think that is over the top. If you let this happen it is not me that will be the troll or whatever you call it, or some how I'm the weird one.
    If someone does this to you and finds that your amused by it and you send them a picture, I don't blame them I look at you, and am not amused
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    So, troll? Or super sensitive to fake friends???

Honestly? I would put my money on drunk-posting.
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

oh my I just don't let shirtless cheeky boys ask for nudes and be dropped when you don't send them one I really don't care if you think that is over the top. If you let this happen it is not me that will be the troll or whatever you call it, or some how I'm the weird one.
    If someone does this to you and finds that your amused by it and you send them a picture, I don't blame them I look at you, and am not amused

Nice try, fake Annie Williams, but you lack the sheer panache of the original. 2/10
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M YELLING! I LOVE LAMP...I LOVE LAMP...
  • cmriverside
    edited June 2016
    Options
    JaneSnowe wrote: »

Nice try, fake Annie Williams, but you lack the sheer panache of the original. 2/10

Right? At least steal the AnnieWilliams AV picture. That might fool more people.

She does look pretty buttoned up.

7a01b2cbbcfd4413da3b7959b84fb640c38a.jpg

• cmriverside
    Options
    ...and like, 12.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Looks like her account is closed
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Heyyyy. nice pic, love the house. Wanna pm me some pics of the inside?
  • parks1andrec2
    parks1andrec2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha I read this twice shes mad she leaves after being hit on during the conversation then somebody has stolen her picture comes back to pretend to be her and you guys catch them ? who needs cable