REALLY ARE WE JUST COLLECTING

1235»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Thank you Christine I shall be a silent MFP User

You don't have to be silent. Use your diary to track your food, read the forums to learn new stuff and ask questions, you'll get plenty of advice and help here.

Just stay far AWAY from the chit chat board!!

oh my I just don't let shirtless cheeky boys ask for nudes and be dropped when you don't send them one I really don't care if you think that is over the top. If you let this happen it is not me that will be the troll or whatever you call it, or some how I'm the weird one.
    If someone does this to you and finds that your amused by it and you send them a picture, I don't blame them I look at you, and am not amused

Why did you quote my post?? Your reply to what i wrote makes no sense.. Are you not Amused by me, why would you be? I'm so confuzzled right now :huh:
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    THE MEN DROP ME (I WON'T DATE OR SEND A PICTURE) OTHERS BECAUSE I SAID IT IN MY PROFILE.
    LOVE TO HAVE A MENTION OR TWO BUT AS IT STATES STEP OVER THAT LINE I'M GONE. READ MY PROFILE. I'M A CHEF (LE CORDON BLUE) AND WITH DEGREE IN NUTRITION. I STAY FIT (IN UK LANGUAGE THIS MEANS ( PRETTY} THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN... CHEEKY MEANS FIT (USA IT MEANS FIT OR TONED) DROP A LINE IF YOUR SERIOUS (MESSAGE) I EAT RIGHT I STAY FIT AND IF THAT MEANS PRETTY TO YOU FINE BUT THE CONVERSATION ENDS WHEN YOU CONTINUE WITH CAN WE MEET. PLEASE BE MATURE MARRIED OR SOMETHING I DON'T NEED A BOYFRIEND( NOT INTO MEN) I WORK IN A WONDERFUL HOTEL ON USA CANADA BORDER AND I WORK ALL DAY THE LAST THING AFTER 12 HOURS IS TO FEND OFF RELATIONSHIPS( IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD) ALSO I DO YOGA MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS ALL ARE WELCOME LETS TRY TO BE HEALTHY I KNOW IT IS NOT EASY IT'S PAINFUL. I LOOK YOUNG FOR MY AGE BUT I'M AGING AND AS ALL OF US WANT TO STAY YOUNG LOOKING WELL YOU KNOW. I'M TRYING NOT TO OFFEND BUT THERE SHOULD BE AT MINIMUM 1 PERSON WHO FEELS THIS WAY.

Hi! Hit me up..you sound hot!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

You don't have to be silent. Use your diary to track your food, read the forums to learn new stuff and ask questions, you'll get plenty of advice and help here.

oh my I just don't let shirtless cheeky boys ask for nudes and be dropped when you don't send them one I really don't care if you think that is over the top. If you let this happen it is not me that will be the troll or whatever you call it, or some how I'm the weird one.
    If someone does this to you and finds that your amused by it and you send them a picture, I don't blame them I look at you, and am not amused

Why did you quote my post?? Your reply to what i wrote makes no sense.. Are you not Amused by me, why would you be? I'm so confuzzled right now :huh:

Cause you look like a shirtless cheeky boy? :laugh:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Hahaha She needs to get her glasses checked! :tongue:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Hahaha She needs to get her glasses checked! :tongue:

So you admit you're the one who asked for nudes! I knew it! :open_mouth:

Seriously, this thread has been hard to read. I should have some wine, maybe that will help me make sense of it.
  • nutmegoreo
    Alluminati wrote: »

Heyyyy. nice pic, love the house. Wanna pm me some pics of the inside?

There are some curtains you should never peek behind.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    giphy.gif

OMG I love JonTron.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Ow--my eyes--
    Also, what was your point?
  • danthedeacsfan1
    danthedeacsfan1 Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2016