Replies

• williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I eat em like chocolate
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Are you guys talking about green coffee bean extract pills? I've never seen "caffeine pills".

Vivarin or No-Doz are two popular name brands, although the generics are just fine. I buy mine off a shelf at Walgreens, but some stores have them behind the pharmacy counter
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Are you guys talking about green coffee bean extract pills? I've never seen "caffeine pills".

I take Prolab cafeine pills
  • pdxhak
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Do you really need to take a supplement in order to get you through your workout? Your own motivation for why you're doing this alone should be enough to get you through. Take a rest day if you need to. Not to mention caffeine is considered a schedule 5 drug.

Have to? No. But I want to.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Sooo they're not like those diet green bean coffee extract pills, like keytones and that garcinia cambogia crap!? The pills y'all are talking about are actual caffeine pills?

Vivarin or No-Doz are two popular name brands, although the generics are just fine. I buy mine off a shelf at Walgreens, but some stores have them behind the pharmacy counter

Oh ok, I've heard of No-Doz, not real keen on taking those..
  • TJnTexas
    TJnTexas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    STAY ALERT Military Caffeine Energy Gum - 29 calories, all of it carbs. 100 MG of caffeine per stick.
  • pdxhak
    Options
    Sooo they're not like those diet green bean coffee extract pills, like keytones and that garcinia cambogia crap!? The pills y'all are talking about are actual caffeine pills?

Yep actual caffeine pills
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Figure out what is wrong with your diet and/or sleep pattern first instead of supplements.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I would put the Jessie Spano "I'm so excited" gif here but I got warned for similar yesterday so....