Looking for friends trying to lose 100+ pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• aaliyahandanel21
    aaliyahandanel21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 100 pounds as well love how we can motivate one another on this page!!! Any tips on the foods you guys eat ..
  • susi819
    susi819 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me. I have lost 76 lbs so far.
  • tobilefaye
    tobilefaye Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    New to MyFitnessPal, veteran calorie counter at 22 years old and looking to to lose 100+ lbs as well. Nice to meet you! :smiley:
  • lizc09
    lizc09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello here again looking to loose about 80lbs. Anybody feel free to add me looking for friends to motivate each other.
  • Marriah22
    Marriah22 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    How is the 500 Cal going? Are you doing the injections?
  • Marriah22
    Options
    josey12345 wrote: »
    I just started the HCG jump start diet with the Weight Loss Clinic in St. Louis. I need to lose around 100 lbs. Today was my last day of loading. Tomorrow I start the 500 calorie diet. Good luck to everyone in this group. It is hard to lose but so easy to gain. :)

• Marriah22
    Options
    How is the 500 Cal going? Are you doing the injections?
  • Maxiamon
    Maxiamon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    123lbs to lose! Feel free to add me as well. Congrats to you, all who have lost weight and those starting the journey! <3
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Chris. I've lost 130lbs since March of 2015. Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me.
  • MissUnperfect77
    MissUnperfect77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have 162 pounds to lose. I need all the friends I can get, so please feel free to add me. Good luck to you all!
  • annaweezer229
    annaweezer229 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!
  • jessedriver1990
    jessedriver1990 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jesse. My original goal was to lose 100 lbs and get healthy. Well since I've started this journey I've lost 17 lbs. I'm my way. Anyone on here, feel free to add me.
  • Haydsmayd
    Haydsmayd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Also looking to lose 150. I'll add you so we can keep each other motivated! :)
  • lauracsanscartier
    lauracsanscartier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also a member of the 150 Club!
  • erwingeminie20
    erwingeminie20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @melbra3951: Have you tried doing a plant-based diet? Watch "Forks Over Knives" and "The PlantPure Nation" in order to have more knowledge to it.
  • KeepingUpWithKari
    KeepingUpWithKari Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 103... Please add me
  • erwingeminie20
    erwingeminie20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @amandajoy21: Did you tried watching "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" documentary movie. This will really help you loose all that weight. It helped me a lot.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I turn 25 in December. I have lost 130 pounds with 20 more to go!
  • MKnight2020
    MKnight2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My goal is 90 pounds.. Just started this week...
  • imakemuffins
    imakemuffins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck! Feel free to add me. I'm down around 60# out of a total goal of -100. :)