Anyone else wish it would thunderstorm all the time?

Options
JohnMooney612
JohnMooney612 Posts: 16 Member
edited June 2016 in Chit-Chat
I can't stand the sunshine

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    God are we a match made in Heaven or what
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yes, sir. Not 100% of the time, but about 60% ;)
  • alyssagb1
    alyssagb1 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Lmfao - Of course! :joy:
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    The sun sucks
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Where I live I don't see thunderstorms very often and I get so excited when I do!! I used to live in an area with thunderstorms and even a tornado or two!
  • JohnMooney612
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Yep, for sure. I feel so much better when it is storming, or even just raining.
  • enchiladajo
    enchiladajo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sleep to the sounds of a thunderstorm every night. It relaxes me. Now, I'm not sure I'm totally in with the one or two "harmless?" tornadoes, maybe because they scare the hell out of me!!
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I sleep to the sounds of a thunderstorm every night. It relaxes me. Now, I'm not sure I'm totally in with the one or two "harmless?" tornadoes, maybe because they scare the hell out of me!!

Right those things are scary
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more! I'm in california. ...trust me I'm tired of the sunshine and really warm days :'(
  • enchiladajo
    enchiladajo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

Right those things are scary

Absolutely!!
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Live in California and my husband and I are both from the South and miss our thunderstorms like crazy. We had one Sunday with mild storms all day and we didn't watch TV all day so we wouldn't miss one crack of thunder.
  • JohnMooney612
    Options
    Live in California and my husband and I are both from the South and miss our thunderstorms like crazy. We had one Sunday with mild storms all day and we didn't watch TV all day so we wouldn't miss one crack of thunder.

Plenty here for you guys in Texas!!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Storm chaser checking in.

Hell yes!
  • lorylorybobory
    lorylorybobory Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Noooo. My dogs are sooks and I ride a motorscooter. I want it to be sunny all the time!
  • BellaSOUL11
    BellaSOUL11 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    While Im more a Pluviophile , I do like thunderstorms, but not the kind in the midwest where its like your house is about to be shaken apart and the ground seems to vibrate.
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love rain but I'm so afraid of the lightening and thunder lol. I'm a wuss
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    lina1016 wrote: »
    I love rain but I'm so afraid of the lightening and thunder lol. I'm a wuss

Haha you're like me. I actually even love storms, but when it comes to thunder and lightening, I'll get super scared if I'm alone. Otherwise, bring on the rainstorms, snow storms, ice storms. I love just sitting right at my window while it's happening. Then I sleep like a stone.

9b9icvbqh016.jpg

By the way, as much as I love stormy days, I couldn't handle that 100% of the time. Maybe 30/40%
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    The only thing I like about the south is our thunderstorm a day during the summer. Esp when I get to lay in bed and listen like right now <3a31knixif1vm.jpeg