Looking for friends! I have 100+ lbs to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you for taking that first step to make a difference. I'll add you and you all can feel free to add me.
  • THenry8
    THenry8 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    As always, anyone is always welcome to add me as a friend! I still got a lot of work to do myself!
  • xWondertje
    xWondertje Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've got about 100-ish pounds to lose. If you don't mind I'll add you! I try to keep daily motivations going and be active both on the forum and website in general :smile:
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm in the same 100 pound boat. Count me in. I'll be your accountability partner and weight loss buddy.

I am looking for web developers who want to help me build a site to help people find exercise partners too if anyone is interested.
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Alyssa, as your neighbor, I think nobody will understand how tough it is to avoid Portos!!! I feel your pain.
  • jbel320
    jbel320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here. Looking to lose 30+. Good luck to you all.
  • erwingeminie20
    erwingeminie20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not promoting anything...but did you watch the documentary movie "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" in youtube?
  • NissaSmith
    NissaSmith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm 313 rn and looking to be at least 213 in the future ^.^ I would love to have some friends who have the same commitment coming up ♡
  • keyka777rosco
    keyka777rosco Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me I use to be 315 now I'm 202 have about 55 pounds to go let's help each other reach our goals ☺
  • BeverlyMarsh1986
    BeverlyMarsh1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 80lbs and my husband has about 70 to lose. We just started (10 days ago) and I keep a pretty good food log.
  • Hollyrena19
    Hollyrena19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request =)
  • Neofelis14
    Neofelis14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose way over 100 pounds myself. Good luck on your journey! Sent you a friend request and others may add me as well. The bigger the mountain, the better the view at the top!
  • michellemaynard883
    michellemaynard883 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90+ lbs I totally felt like I was alone maybe this community is what I needed! Anyone feel free to add me I could use all the support I can get :)
  • janica32155
    janica32155 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends on here...for motivation and support. Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose over 100 pounds
  • Kassoucovet
    Kassoucovet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130lb please add me too