Chewing like a cow

2»

Replies

• kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    I hate it when I'm munching on something crunchy and I'm sat beside someone who isn't eating anything, I feel like every mouthful is at like 100 decibels,it can be akward lol
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I've never heard of anything other than a dairy cow. Are cows fat?
    You've never heard of non-dairy cows? They provide soy milk. I take it you don't shop at whole foods.

Or the chocolate cows that make chocolate milk!

I forgot we're in fantasy world

Carry on
    Not really. In Cumberbrook farms, the farmers feed tofu to their cows and he milks about 50 litres of soy milk every two days and they sell that to whole foods.

He doesn't use machines to milk as soy milk has a softer texture than dairy milk. Sometimes they coagulate it for bread spread and it is very creamy and has tons of protein, tofu mixed into lactose. My friend is lactose intolerant and this milk does nothing to her.

As someone who's worked around cattle my entire life, this seems highly suspect...
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    chewing noises is something I cannot put up with. I can drown all sorts of annoying noises, except when it comes to chewing. It makes me hard to eat at dinner tables with family, because if I'm not chewing to where I can focus on my own noise, and I have to listen to someone elses chewing (even if they have their mouths closed), I have to leave the table.
  • Fitnin6280
    edited June 2016
    17fucrduekvn.jpeg
    jenelh wrote: »
    You've never heard of non-dairy cows? They provide soy milk. I take it you don't shop at whole foods.

Carry on
    Not really. In Cumberbrook farms, the farmers feed tofu to their cows and he milks about 50 litres of soy milk every two days and they sell that to whole foods.

He doesn't use machines to milk as soy milk has a softer texture than dairy milk. Sometimes they coagulate it for bread spread and it is very creamy and has tons of protein, tofu mixed into lactose. My friend is lactose intolerant and this milk does nothing to her.

As someone who's worked around cattle my entire life, this seems highly suspect...

no it totally works this way that's why when you eat a lot of meat you don't need to eat vegetables anymore because your meat ate the vegetables and it's inside them so you get vegetables by eating the meat

steak technically is a vegetable because of the grass the cows eat
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    kate141987 wrote: »
    I hate it when I'm munching on something crunchy and I'm sat beside someone who isn't eating anything, I feel like every mouthful is at like 100 decibels,it can be akward lol

And then you start chewing slower thinking it will help but it just sounds louder.. then when you swallow you're like "ewww I'm gross".
  • Fitnin6280
    jenelh wrote: »

Carry on

Corn and tofu have almost the same carbon-hydrogen structure except that the chemical iconic bonding is a little bit tighter in corn, if we are talking cell structure. When corn and tofu are mixed together in fodder, the cows almost see no difference.

So you don't understand a specific biotech discipline in cattle farming and that means it's suspect? Okay ;)

I just fail to see how it changes the chemical parameters of the milk that drastically.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member

And then you start chewing slower thinking it will help but it just sounds louder.. then when you swallow you're like "ewww I'm gross".

God yeah both of these.

You like try to slow down thinking you'll be quieter but the other person can just hear you going slower now.

Then you're like "GULPP"

That was what I felt like eating last night
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    New rule: if I'm eating crunchy food the person beside me MUST be eating crunchy food too
    Nah *kitten* that I'm enjoying my food sit and listen if you want, or better yet join me lol
  • Tam9271
    Tam9271 Posts: 7 Member
    jajomo0118 wrote: »
    It's a known fact that pure brown cows provide us with chocolate milk. My husbands the milk man so it's the truth.

My dad's a milkman. Mum's husband doesn't know.

Hahahaaaa...