why am i NOT loosing weight what's going on???

Options
Every day when I close my food page it says "If you keep this up you will be 232 lbs in 5 weeks... 230lbs in 5 weeks..." yesterday it said 223lbs in five weeks. The fact is since June 6th i have been well under 1500 cal most days are 1200 to 1300. I have cut my carbs down to less than 50, average is 35 to 39 carbs a day. BUT I am still 236.5 and today 237. I really don't get it?

Replies

• seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh your food with a food scale? If not, that is probably your problem.
  • BeautyNBriefcase
    BeautyNBriefcase Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    are you taking vitamins? have you tried Milk Thistle to cleanse your liver or Relora to minimize the production of cortisol and last but not least are you drinking ACV w/lemon every day?
  • BigDfromNJ
    BigDfromNJ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your body may be fighting it, especially if you are older. Hormones play a big part. My advice, don't worry about it, and keep it up, see if you're body will respond in time. I'm fighting menopause, and I was keeping under 1200 calories (with exercise) for 3 months before my body kicked in and I started dropping pounds. The big question isn't what the number on the scale says, it's "how do you feel"? Muscle weights more than fat, so are you gaining muscle and losing inches? If so, congratulate yourself!!
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That video is awesome!! What a way to visualize the tiny differences!!
  • txBen01
    txBen01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok Thanks for the replys yes i have a digital scale. I weigh everything and i mean everything. I also scan everything using the Ipone app. lol I am 52 and way beyond lying to my self about what i eat and cheating /fooling my self. My diet as posted on Myfitness is 100 % accurate.
  • txBen01
    Options
    Do you weigh your food with a food scale? If not, that is probably your problem.

Yup have a digital scale
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary so we can see your log? We would likely be able to help you better if we could do that.
  • txBen01
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Suggest you make your food diary public - because that's the most likely place to find the problem.

Thanks how do i share my diet with you or make it public?
  • txBen01
    Options
    are you taking vitamins? have you tried Milk Thistle to cleanse your liver or Relora to minimize the production of cortisol and last but not least are you drinking ACV w/lemon every day?

hello thanks for the help sorry i never heard of milk Thistle. and what are ACV? thank for the information.
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    If you're sure of the [Calories In] side of the equation, have you looked at [Calories Out] as well? Perhaps eat back fewer exercise calories. I also second the recommendation to double-check food entries for accuracy - not just how many grams you're consuming, but do the calories on the screen match the nutrition label on the food? If there isn't nutrition information on the label (meats and produce) does the entry correlate closely with the USDA's database? If you make a ham and cheese sandwich, are you entering your ham, bread, cheese and condiments for your exact sandwich, or are you searching "ham and cheese sandwich" and choosing from the list?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Suggest you make your food diary public - because that's the most likely place to find the problem.

Thanks how do i share my diet with you or make it public?

Settings > Diary Settings > Public