Replies

• TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Checking ticker
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Do we have to update our tickers or will they do on their own? Sorry first time with this
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    im not sure ill actually manage it, but ill certainly give it a go
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Do we have to update our tickers or will they do on their own? Sorry first time with this

No worries, we have all been there. You have to go back to tickerfactory.com, easiest to go into your browser history, and then will need your password to update. It is set up so no-one else has access to your ticker.
  • corsayre8
    Options
    So I hadn't really invisioned this as being a formal challenge, more just a place where we can encourage and motivate each other. Maybe commiserate as the case may be be. With my schedule it would be difficult to tally everyones totals, but will try to do so that is what is desired.

Would think however, anyone who would sign on this kind of commitment would have have a high level of dedication and accountability.

Good luck everyone!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Sure... I'll give it a shot!!! Is this the same as the June one... all miles... cycling, running, walking, swimming, etc??? Or is it just running???
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Day 1... 6.2 miles running... 1.4 miles walking... total of 7.6 miles. Good start here! :)

exercise.png
  • corsayre8
    Options
    Hey Dawg,

It was meant to be running, not miles total. But I count my walk breaks when I am out on my runs in my miles, so really up to you. Good luck!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    3 miles yesterday and 13 miles today! :) Updated ticker below...
  • corsayre8
    Options
    Not off to a good start. My dumbass twisted my ankle and fell in the middle off the street drunk last night. Think I need another day or two of recovery before I can run. So need to get the two sides of my personality in sink. At times I feel like I lead two different lives.
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I am in I am training for another half so this will help! good luck everyone!
  • suzycreamcheese
    Options
    just done nearly 11 miles.
  • kixz
    kixz Posts: 13
    Options
    this is perfect for me, ive been slacking on my miles this summer :( havent run yet in July ..but this just motivated me to head to that treadmill! ill update in a few hours!
  • natekorpusik
    natekorpusik Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am game. Worth a shot anyways.
  • suzycreamcheese
    Options
    i appear to have hurt the side of my foot on yesterdays run, so wont be able to go running tommorow, which is annoying as im holiday for 5 days after that. Hopefully ill be able to get back on track when i get back, but not convinced i'll make the challenge.

Will still try though
  • bunchesonothing
    Options
    7 more miles in the books
    updated ticker below
  • corsayre8
    Options
    i appear to have hurt the side of my foot on yesterdays run, so wont be able to go running tommorow, which is annoying as im holiday for 5 days after that. Hopefully ill be able to get back on track when i get back, but not convinced i'll make the challenge.

Will still try though

We can still do it. I've been off for three days with an ankle injury. Such is life. Will just have to dig deep later in the month!

Hope you have a great time on holiday.
  • suzycreamcheese
    Options
    thankyou! cant wait!
  • bunchesonothing
    Options
    7 miles run today.
    Updated ticker below.
  • corsayre8
    Options
    Yippie, first run of the month. Only 4.5 miles, but the ankle held up!