OH MY..What have I done?!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    OMG I would be sick as a dog! But lucky you that you can get away with it! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday!
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well after 2 days of carbohydrate loading weight and body fat shot up to 145lbs/8.9%! But waist is still 29" and I have all the definition/vascularity as before! Strength has also returned 10 fold! I love bodybuilding science!! Carbohydrates are an amazing thing...they are definitely a friend and and enemy and have their place in any fitness/nutrition program.

Now the goal is to just to maintain 140/145lbs and enjoy Summer and the outdoors. I have an annual 5k race September 3rd thus the weight maintenance. I had my best time/place last year with an even time of 00:24:00 and I was 3rd in male age group.
    Happy belated birthday!

Thanks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    sounds like you had a great bday .. :)
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I think we have a new leader

-the wolves
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Still not as good as magerum's 10k calorie day but definitely a close 2nd.

Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was a blast!

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    deargodwater.jpg
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    why eat so much?
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Well I was doing good until after the banana split...food coma! Put me down for a couple hrs, up briefly for another piece of cake/ice cream, then back down till 4am! Needless to say I feel and look great this morning! Here's some stats (roughly/tracked the best I could):

Wgt: From 136.6lbs to 142.8lbs
    Calories: 7000+
    Carbs: 850g+
    Fat: 300g+
    Protein: 164g+
    Sodium: 2g+

Looks like a fun day! Why not track the grand of alcohol, too, for completeness?
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! :) Seems like an awesome day. I remember I celebrated a fiesta last May, dove right in with a lot of fruit salad and Filipino delicacies. Oh, and beer! Hahaha. Have a great one. ;)