Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ooooh haha
    my husband sucks at carving meat. He has to discuss it and explain what he's going to do and I have to go outside to curse cause he drives me nuts. Get his brother here to help and I really go nuts. Just cut the darn meat!!!
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Only 4 hours late for work.. lol

You probably really needed that sleep anyway... Think of it as a good thing.

I didn't sleep..lol. I was trying to get the beef jerky in the dehydrator and the pork roast on the smoker..
    I *kitten* up my shoulder and back though, pinched a nerve.. man does it ever hurt..
  • synchkat
    edited July 2016
    Options
    btw I just found out *kitten* doesn't seem to be working I just manually added that *kitten*
    never mind it works for just some words
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options

I didn't sleep..lol. I was trying to get the beef jerky in the dehydrator and the pork roast on the smoker..
    I *kitten* up my shoulder and back though, pinched a nerve.. man does it ever hurt..

You make your own jerky and smoked pork? I'm seriously considering moving to Alberta...

Sorry about the pinched nerve. Maybe we could work out a meat for massages exchange...
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I realize that when you *kitten* and quote you can't see the naughty word they said anymore
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I realize that when you *kitten* and quote you can't see the naughty word they said anymore

Yeah I hate that...
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sorry about your shoulder Mel. I get that when I carry a purse.
    Do you have robaxacet? It'll help you sleep at least cause it's so hard to get comfortable
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options

You make your own jerky and smoked pork? I'm seriously considering moving to Alberta...

Sorry about the pinched nerve. Maybe we could work out a meat for massages exchange...

Absolutely Vik. Yeah I love to cook, the weekend I tend to do more of it because I am actually home for the majority of the day..
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    So just got home with my son. Swimmer's ear as suspected. Oral antibiotics and ear drops. He should be feeling better soon, but no swimming for 4-5 days.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Awww that sucks^

Mmmmmm mac N cheese
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Got enough to share? I love mac & cheese, but I don't have it often.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Yes. I put broccoli and spinach in it
  • hittingitonemoretime
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    So just got home with my son. Swimmer's ear as suspected. Oral antibiotics and ear drops. He should be feeling better soon, but no swimming for 4-5 days.

Awe that sucks lisa
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sorry about your son Lisa. Being sick in summer sucks
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Thanks. To look at him running around you'd never guess he didn't feel good.
  • synchkat
    Options
    They bounce back so quick eh
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Well, into Wal Mart I go. Wonder what kinds of crazy people I will see in here today. Lol
  • Lovethesnow35
    Lovethesnow35 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Weee so I'm going to try not drink til 5 or 6 wish me luck haha

That's why I want it to be 5pm also! More like 6 because I don't actually get home til 6. But I get to leave work at 5!
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Well, into Wal Mart I go. Wonder what kinds of crazy people I will see in here today. Lol

I'm at the mall and I've seen too much crazy!!
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

I'm at the mall and I've seen too much crazy!!

I see some people and just Smh...lol