New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/s8/tga8e6yewid1.jpeg

0097421090070_CF_version_type_large.jpeg

I posted about the caramel nut one before but I just had again and OMG it is my new favorite bar. It is very sweet though but I love it. I tried the chocolate pb too and it was incredible. Almost like pure protein bars in a way but 10000000x better. (I just thought those were okay) So caramely and almost too sweet I felt like I was eating a candy bar (which, lets be honest, these bars are basically candy bars with some extra protein lol).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    icv2k9619rwl.png

I tried the maple a while back and liked it well enough. It's quite sweet, IMO, and not as good as Peanut Butter & Co's Mighty Maple flavor, so I switched back to the Pb&Co.

Edited to add: Did you like the cinnamon? I have thought about trying it several times...

Only bought the cinnamon, good thing since you said the maple was not that good. I tried it and it was just okay. Was kinda disappointed. I prefer PB&co cinnamon raisin hands down. This had a "fake cinnamon" taste to it that I didn't like. Don't waste your money, I would not buy again.

Anyone try these?
    f1d5684a47564fb244f1aeffb0358fd2.jpg

I didn't like the Cookies & Cream, but I love the Cheesecake flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    While I was at Wal-Mart yesterday I noticed they were selling Quest bars, chips, & the protein powders. The bars were pricier than GNC.

32635611102_applecaramel_fp_hero

These are pretty good! A decent amount of apple flavor.

32633135304_pbcc_5ct_fp_hero

Also bought the flavor above to try.

ProdAdminImage.ashx?id=1646

@francl27 Jif also has a Hazelnut flavored bar.

bag.png_e706b44585a9c606bc07f7aa758384db.png

Found these at the Grocery Outlet, & the chips are so good! Cinnamon FTW!

A new Oreo flavor already?

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/06/28/spotted-on-shelves-limited-edition-choco-chip-oreo-cookies/
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    @oocdc2 I wish I could find that cheese around me. I have always wanted to find gouda flavored non dairy cheese. I think they are one of the only brands that make it. I LOVE the Chao vegan cheeses, have you ever had those? Which did you prefer?

I've seen Chao before, but I've never bought it before. It has soy in it, and I try to limit the amount of soy in my diet. I usually eat either Follow Your Heart or Daiya, since both are soy-free and readily avaliable where I live. Of the two, I prefer Follow Your Heart's slices over Daiya's since they aren't as rubbery and don't have to be melted to be enjoyable. Daiya has better shreds and blocks, though.

paging @Strawblackcat ...
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I just cracked open my lemon thins and still need to try the blueberry and fruity crisps :lol:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Speaking of which, I taste tested the Arctic Zero pints I bought.

Buttery Pecan - The ice cream part had a subtle buttery flavor and was creamyish but the pecan pieces were so small, you could barely tell one made it into your mouth.

Cookie Dough Chip - The ice cream part was the normal ice milk texture and flavor but the chocolate chips were good. I don't remember any cookie part.

Snickerdoodle Dandy - It didn't make an impression on me at all apparently because I can't remember if I liked it or not :)

None of them beat the Halo Top Birthday Cake tho.

Bringing this up again because I finished off the buttery pecan and have dug into the snickerdoodle dandy.

It's actually really good!

The ice cream part is slightly cinnamony, pretty creamy if you let it thaw for 10 mins or so, and you can definitely make out the sugar cookie taste when you get a piece in a spoonful. This is one of those that I'll have to start logging instead of taking a few spoonfuls straight from the carton as a pick me up because it's sort of difficult to stop eating.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which, I taste tested the Arctic Zero pints I bought.

Buttery Pecan - The ice cream part had a subtle buttery flavor and was creamyish but the pecan pieces were so small, you could barely tell one made it into your mouth.

Cookie Dough Chip - The ice cream part was the normal ice milk texture and flavor but the chocolate chips were good. I don't remember any cookie part.

Snickerdoodle Dandy - It didn't make an impression on me at all apparently because I can't remember if I liked it or not :)

None of them beat the Halo Top Birthday Cake tho.

Bringing this up again because I finished off the buttery pecan and have dug into the snickerdoodle dandy.

It's actually really good!

The ice cream part is slightly cinnamony, pretty creamy if you let it thaw for 10 mins or so, and you can definitely make out the sugar cookie taste when you get a piece in a spoonful. This is one of those that I'll have to start logging instead of taking a few spoonfuls straight from the carton as a pick me up because it's sort of difficult to stop eating.

I still haven't found them. Bleh!
  • margaretlouise123
    margaretlouise123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Eye bars there simply small bars of low cal chocolate to apparently boost eye sight and lots of health benefits not pricy at all an seen them in the pharmacy's
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    pscwjekmlndx.jpg
    I got this today at the Fresh Market (I had a $5.00 coupon). It's really good! It tastes just like unsalted butter. I spread some in some toast, but I imagine that it would make great cookies for us dairy-intolerant folk.
  • cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    3hwb8rwlees4.jpeg

Found this in shop, not tried it yet but hoping it's nice. 330g pot, 262kcal, 40g protein
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is necessarily new, but I don't remember seeing it last summer. Really good.

campfire-smores.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    cronus70 wrote: »
    3hwb8rwlees4.jpeg

Found this in shop, not tried it yet but hoping it's nice. 330g pot, 262kcal, 40g protein

What does it taste like? I know that I don't really care for low fat cottage cheese so I'm guessing it doesn't have any fat in it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is necessarily new, but I don't remember seeing it last summer. Really good.

campfire-smores.jpg
    Aw man. I picked up new ice cream yesterday and didn't even think to check Turkey Hill

• dalefromwisconsin
    dalefromwisconsin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Halo Top for $3.99 in Wisconsin Woot Woot! Tempted to do a Halo Top 10 day "Cleanse" #notreallybutreally

Where were you able to find it?
  • cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    cronus70 wrote: »
    3hwb8rwlees4.jpeg

What does it taste like? I know that I don't really care for low fat cottage cheese so I'm guessing it doesn't have any fat in it.

It's just like cottage cheese should taste like which I guess was the point, I was just expecting it to be a bit weird (like my experiences with things like protein pancakes). There's 2.5g of fat per serving (half the pot) so yeah, pretty low fat. Ended up eating the whole pot as a desert but got a bit heavy going towards the end so had some fruit with it to lighted it up a bit. Would buy it again but not the whole pot at once.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So I kind of want to vent real quick... I picked up Evol Food's new Butternut Squash Lasagna frozen entree from Target, and while I don't expect prepared meals like this to be the best for you, I find it so misleading they would use the terms "real food with simple, easy to recognize ingredients" to appear healthy while containing trans fats. Shame on them, right? Am I the only one here who gets frustrated by these claims?! They're misleading!

yu4ok4r0ztf2.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I kind of want to vent real quick... I picked up Evol Food's new Butternut Squash Lasagna frozen entree from Target, and while I don't expect prepared meals like this to be the best for you, I find it so misleading they would use the terms "real food with simple, easy to recognize ingredients" to appear healthy while containing trans fats. Shame on them, right? Am I the only one here who gets frustrated by these claims?! They're misleading!

yu4ok4r0ztf2.jpg

Dairy products contain some trans fats, so that may be the source. It's not the same as the trans fats that are in fried "junk" foods, though.
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Legendary Foods but butter spreads: peanut butter cup and pecan pie!!! Oh and I just ordered my first shipment from myoatmeal.com and I'm so psyched. Hope my flavors turn our great!!
  • VividDawn
    VividDawn Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just learned about Scotcharoos!