What are you having for lunch 1/20

Options
2»

Replies

• robsgal
    robsgal Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Veggie chik pattie on a english muffin with a sliced tomato, slice of onion and a little mustard.
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    I serving of Guinness Stew (homemade...lots of veggies!) and leftover grilled asparagus.
    Can't wait to eat it! lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Tortilla Crusted Fish (with some Texas Pete for flavor)
    ProductImage.ashx?ProductID=10859&width=230&height=230
    Calories - 330

Cheez-it Party Mix 100 calorie snack pack
    CheezIt-PM.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Veggie chik pattie on a english muffin with a sliced tomato, slice of onion and a little mustard.

That sounds delightful!
  • cjm0014
    cjm0014 Posts: 118
    Options
    hmmm lets seeee

maybe some campbells low sodium chicken and veggie soup with a couple special k crackers and a laughing cow 35 cal swiss cheese wedge :) yuumm
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just had a light chicken fajita Bistro Crustini and will have some cut up veggies now.
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    ham sandwich on whole wheat and 55 whole grain goldfish.
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Progresso's 99% Fat Free New England Clam Chowder with lots of added pepper and a couple of fat free croutons.

250 calories
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    At 9 am I got our the crock pot and threw in

1 1/2c of leftover spiced beans and rice
    1/2 a head of shredded sue choy cabbage
    1 chopped onion
    1 stalk chopped celery
    1 chopped carrot
    1 can tomato paste
    2 TB of vinegar
    salt and pepper
    water to cover vegetables

That'll create a cabbage roll soup that'll be ready for the family at lunch time
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I made some beef barely soup yesterday. Have enough to eat for 4 lunches. Mmmmm. :smile:

Sounds yummy!! What's your recipe??

I wish I had one. I put everything in my crock pot and go, but here's what I do:

Costco stew meat (it's already cubed, but I cut into smaller pieces. I use half the meat from package)
    I cover meat with kitchen bouquet to add brown color to meat and add to pot.
    Cut tons of celery, add to pot. (I'm thinking I added a full bundle of celery this time.)
    Dice Onion or add dried onion (which I did this time and turned out well)
    One package of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
    1/2 cup barley. This time I added 3/4 cup for a heartier soup.
    Cover with water. Cook for hours-really all day. The longer you cook, the more tender the meat will become. Add water later because the barley will soak up a ton of it.

Salt to taste. I add very little to my own pot. If people want more they can add to their own bowl.

I actually let it cook down, portion into tupperware for my work lunches and add water later. It stores better, is easier to take to work (doesn't spill due to less liquid) and then add water at work.

It's super easy and yummy. :smile:
  • petrushka
    Options
    I just polished off a WW Smart Ones Chicken and Cheese Quesadilla (220 cal.). It was good, but small! I also drank a Diet Pepsi. I have a sugar free chocolate pudding for a snack later.
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Creamy spinach artichoke stuffed chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Cup of boiled pinto beans with a little bit of green chile
    2 slices whole wheat bread
    1/2 avocado

yummy!!
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    2 cups of this soup I make, it'skinda like wedding soup without the meatballs. I use chicken base, water, boneless skinless breast, 2 boxes of spinach, onion, carrot, celery, and 1.2 cup uncooked pastina, then do the swirl at the end of egg whites mixed with 1/4 cup of romano cheese. It makes a huge pot!

Then I had 13 wheat thin fiber select 5 grain crackers with 2 wedges laughing cow light.

I'm so full I can't even think about dinner right now, so having to really wrack my brain as to what to fix!:ohwell:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The only thang in my house to eat....
    SAUSAGE DOG w/ BUN- 300Calories
    A few baked ruffles chips- 50 calories
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was out shopping so I got a Fajita Pita from Jack in the Box (300 cal) and an iced tea with sweet n low.
  • speckle
    speckle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    well i had a really late breakfast, at about 11:00 so thats basically going to be my lunch...i had peanut butter french toast made with two slices of bread, an egg, milk and a tablespoon of peanut butter. yummmmm