Tattoos.. Yes? No?

13»

Replies

• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    No tattoos. Will probably get a small cross on one of my feet these days. I do not care what anyone tattoos on their body, and you know - yay you, multiple tatted people.

One will be enough for me. :)
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    edited July 2016
    Love them as you can see

They can be additive though :)devs2bcoo4gm.png
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Villae81 wrote: »
    iceyblues wrote: »
    Suck*

You're phone/comp is just kicking your asss isn't it?

Sigh technology was not my friend that day!haha
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Iv not got any, yet but planning on getting my first fairly soon and I'm excited
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    I have one, a Pegasus on my back...got it about 25 years ago with my ex husband who is covered in tats; Unless I'm dressing up, I forget it's even there sometimes!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd love to get a tattoo but I am a sissy, when it comes to; physical pain.
  • lisciousg24
    lisciousg24 Posts: 189 Member
    bullet600 wrote: »
    My Packers tattoo on my calf is my favorite!
    4i3ehtvbzmp1.jpeg

Awesome!
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Don't have a picture handy but I have one tattoo, an owl on my back. I'd like to get more tattoos and more detail later in life but I've got other things to worry about first lol
  • Esprit_Libre_
    Esprit_Libre_ Posts: 54 Member
    hzwf17xqckdh.jpg

Love all of mine...no regrets!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    hzwf17xqckdh.jpg

Love all of mine...no regrets!

Pretty colors
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    iz214fwiv4d7.jpeg
    My only tattoos are my eyebrows! I lost my eyebrows to Hypothyroidism about 9 years ago and just got these 2 years ago. My only regret is that I didn't get them sooner! They call it microblading and it's considered semi-permanent because they last 2-3 years, then they fade away if they aren't re-touched every year. They used a numbing cream on me but it still hurt like hell! Totally worth it to have my eyebrows back, though!

They did a great job! I had to do a double take. You got a really great artist! A lot of the tattooed brows around my area look awful.
  • jaelynsmith
    jaelynsmith Posts: 82 Member
    Tattoos are hot. I have six, soon to be four once my half sleeve is done. All my tattoos mean something. I love them all.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    edited July 2016
    newmeadow wrote: »
    iz214fwiv4d7.jpeg
    My only tattoos are my eyebrows! I lost my eyebrows to Hypothyroidism about 9 years ago and just got these 2 years ago. My only regret is that I didn't get them sooner! They call it microblading and it's considered semi-permanent because they last 2-3 years, then they fade away if they aren't re-touched every year. They used a numbing cream on me but it still hurt like hell! Totally worth it to have my eyebrows back, though!

They look beautiful. I would have not guessed they aren't real. Very nice work, whoever did it.
    285to170 wrote: »
    iz214fwiv4d7.jpeg

They did a great job! I had to do a double take. You got a really great artist! A lot of the tattooed brows around my area look awful.

Thanks! I did a lot of research into the procedure/artist before I decided to go through with it because... well, it's my face! Lol But I'm really happy I did it! Apparently this type of tattooing is very popular in Asia but still quite rare in the west, I was lucky to find a place a couple hour's drive from where I live.
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    yes yes yes
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    I have one tattoo & a tongue piercing