What food have you fell in love with due to healthy eating?

Options
Breezyy32
Breezyy32 Posts: 39 Member
Mine is muesli. I always looked down on it as boring but now I have it most days for breakfast

Replies

• Breezyy32
    Options
    kariplz wrote: »
    avocados :)
    Oh yeah forgot about avocados they're up there, gotta get those healthy fats!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Figs and Fuyu persimmons
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower and protein powder.
  • Breezyy32
    Options
    All the foods :D I used to think food was the enemy, but it's not. Overeating is.
    That's the truth. I had to train myself to eat until satisfied rather than full

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Things that take more effort to make than throwing them into the microwave or boiling water.

I still enjoy ramen and the like, but cooking has really opened my world. I don't think I would have ever considered eating chicken hearts before.
  • NomaElephant
    NomaElephant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    All veggies. Broccoli, spinach, green beans you name it. I've also fallen in love with chicken breast
  • XnRGrandpa
    XnRGrandpa Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fruit smoothies. I really like trying different combinations of ingredients just to see how it turns out.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Grapefruits, Over-well eggs on toast, Skinny Girl popcorn in big bag,
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    The vegetable, fennel.
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Plain 0% Greek yogurt (with a little jam and stevia), egg whites, strawberries (loved them before but seeing how many you can eat for such few calories amazes me), shrimp, tuna with mustard and relish, all veggies!!
    Basically anything that has the best bang for my protein and (/or sweet tooth) calorie buck!
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts. I don't eat them very often, but I think I had 2 in the 39 years prior to my joining MFP. I've eaten several boxes since then.
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Green beans and Premier Protein!
  • fitness4nat
    fitness4nat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love my green veggie soups. I blend up watercress, Opa (a local green grown in PNG), beans, cabbage leaves (basically anything green) boil up with chicken noodle soup packet or french onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce, garlic and salt and pepper. I drink it hot or cold. It is my tasty back up meal when I overindulge on other days :) 50 calories a cup.