For bodybuilders trying to get ripped - carbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    btrias24 wrote: »
    @JoRocka bold statement but i need proof :smiley: not trying to call u out but i wanna see a 160lbs woman that is really fit, thats heavy for females but honestly ive only seen women that competes for bikini contest lol. But i might be eating my words later right? :wink:

Dude. I'm 5'9", 177... And @JoRocka is way more fit than me. You have a very narrow definition of a "fit woman."

On a regular basis 160lbs women are fat and out of shape here in california anyways. Im not trying ng to offend you guys but i guess gym and this forum are exceptions.

Would that not depend on their height?

You would also have to consider their frame...and I guess...IDK...maybe I know a lot of athletic women who lift.
  • btrias24
    btrias24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    i mean you have one pic posted (and its nothing to brag about either) and have made 14 comments on this forum... making a broad, ignorant statement that 160lb women are FAT wasn't the smartest move. there are exceptions and other factors besides a persons weight such as height, etc.

I wasnt trying to brag about my pix thats why im asking questions in this forum here to learn.. But same goes here i dont think the pix u posted not too long ago was something to brag about either. I mean u were probably out of shape before but just coz u lost some weight does not mean u know everything. Lmao i know lots of people in the gym like that. :wink:
  • btrias24
    edited July 2016
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    @JoRocka bold statement but i need proof :smiley: not trying to call u out but i wanna see a 160lbs woman that is really fit, thats heavy for females but honestly ive only seen women that competes for bikini contest lol. But i might be eating my words later right? :wink:

... 160lbs is heavy for a woman? that is completely relative and ignorant. i currently weigh just under 175lbs - do i look "heavy"?

y0u7f18gs3tl.jpg

I'm not sure what the culture is around where you live but in most of the US, a 160-175 lb woman is out of shape and overly fat. You would be an outlier.
    I agree. While yes there are exceptions on this forum, most women I know in real life who weigh 160lbs+ are not in shape.

I live in California and ladies around here that weighs more than 160lbs are fat. I think i offended alot of ladies here :smiley:

I'm still trying to figure out how you know the weight of every female in California... :/

Do they tattoo it on their forehead out there?

Im pretty sure u can eyeball it. Lol sorry i dont know too much fit women outside the gym. Sorry to offend u :blush: not trying to call out all 160+ lbs woman here
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    i mean you have one pic posted (and its nothing to brag about either) and have made 14 comments on this forum... making a broad, ignorant statement that 160lb women are FAT wasn't the smartest move. there are exceptions and other factors besides a persons weight such as height, etc.

I wasnt trying to brag about my pix thats why im asking questions in this forum here to learn.. But same goes here i dont think the pix u posted not too long ago was something to brag about either. I mean u were probably out of shape before but just coz u lost some weight does not mean u know everything. Lmao i know lots of people in the gym like that. :wink:

i lost 50+ lbs thank you very much while having two health conditions and i lift heavy. not once did i claim to know everything. YOU are assuming to know everything about women, their weight and whether or not they are "fit." you say you came to learn; however, your thread quickly became you stating women who weigh 160lbs or more are overly fat. where did you even get that number from? thin air? good luck.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

... 160lbs is heavy for a woman? that is completely relative and ignorant. i currently weigh just under 175lbs - do i look "heavy"?

y0u7f18gs3tl.jpg

I'm not sure what the culture is around where you live but in most of the US, a 160-175 lb woman is out of shape and overly fat. You would be an outlier.
    I agree. While yes there are exceptions on this forum, most women I know in real life who weigh 160lbs+ are not in shape.

I live in California and ladies around here that weighs more than 160lbs are fat. I think i offended alot of ladies here :smiley:

I'm still trying to figure out how you know the weight of every female in California... :/

Do they tattoo it on their forehead out there?

Im pretty sure u can eyeball it. Lol sorry i dont know too much fit women outside the gym. Sorry to offend u :blush: not trying to call out all 160+ lbs woman here

just no
  • btrias24
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @bellaa_x0 @quiksylver296 u guys im really sorry if u got offended i really didnt mean it. But i was just telling the truth i dont know too much women outside the gym that is 160lbs that are fit, its not my fault. Alot of ladies here in this app might be an exception including u two. Im not or didnt say u guys are fat even if u re read all my comments didnt call u guys fat, im just saying the people that I KNoW. And its obvious from ur pix u guys arent. So im sorry. And can we stop it here coz im tired of u guys bitching about ur weight. Lol! Peace and goodbye :blush:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @bellaa_x0 @quiksylver296 u guys im really sorry if u got offended i really didnt mean it. But i was just telling the truth i dont know too much women outside the gym that is 160lbs that are fit, its not my fault. Alot of ladies here in this app might be an exception including u two. Im not or didnt say u guys are fat even if u re read all my comments didnt call u guys fat, im just saying the people that I KNoW. And its obvious for ur pix u guys arent. So im sorry. And can we stop it here coz im tired of u guys bitching about ur weight. Lol! Peace and goodbye :blush:

Um...what?!? Didn't *kitten* about my weight anywhere. Perfectly happy with my weight. Thanks.

First you didn't know any female in California that was fit and 160 lbs. Now you don't know any female outside the gym...or that you personally know. Stop. Just stop.

And, just guessing- you're single, right?

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Since this is turned into name calling, this thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.