Replies

• xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My server has been down all morning.... :(
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    SERVERS BACK UP!!! I can go on my break now and catch them all!!.. well, some of them.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    i have two gyms across the street from my house, i claimed them both...then my friends and I ended up driving around the whole county catching pokemon and taking over a few gyms..good times.
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »
    SERVERS BACK UP!!! I can go on my break now and catch them all!!.. well, some of them.

They'll be buggy at least for the first month. The beta was different last month so they've changed stuff to fix it and get it out ASAP. I laughed at my husband at first for getting it.... But now I have more Pokemon than him.
  • ellebreedlove42
    Options
    k9zf371lwhmf.png
    Something to keep in mind!
    If you have mountains- go
    If you have beaches- go
    If you have deserts- go
  • tmi_gang
    tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yeah was definitely going to go, but servers are down. Now I'm in bed about to dream of being a Pokemon master.
  • ellebreedlove42
    Options
    Ugh! I can't wait until they behave. I want to go to the beach soon to just see what's out there....
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This uses data right? I'd love yo try but this would ruin my monthly plan. :(

The Pokewalker a few years back wreason. It was part of the reason i loved HGSS as much as I did even if i don't like the gen 2 Mon. I actually still have it!

Sun and Moon seem pretty cool.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    My workplace is one of the gyms so I am constantly defending my title on breaks. THIS IS MY GYM.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    It's only day 2 and it's taking over my life. Left work at 5 and just got home at 10pm. Had to stay at the station cause it's a gym for 15 minutes. Pulled up to my house only to drive back down the street cause we saw a Meowth. Then completely opposite direction for a Voltorb. Then to the other gym for 15 minutes to battle and leave my Pinsir there.

On a positive note: met a lot of people in the city doing the same thing and I hit almost 20,000 steps. It's all good!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    xxxTiaxxx wrote: »

They'll be buggy at least for the first month. The beta was different last month so they've changed stuff to fix it and get it out ASAP. I laughed at my husband at first for getting it.... But now I have more Pokemon than him.

Oh totally agree. I expect the server to be down just sucks when it is and when it comes back on its like a party lol
  • AdorePetite
    AdorePetite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel like I might need this app. O_O
    Obsessive personality though..and I will..have to catch them all.
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I AM SO GLAD I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

Literally made my boyfriend come with me to our convenience store because it's a poke gym.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Trust me, no matter how crazy you feel just know there's people that live in Melbourne crazier. We saw one dude just sitting on the steps at our local station (not in the city) cause it's a gym and everyone in the city is in groups or couples. We went into the botanical gardens which is fairly dark and found 15 people walking around. It's hilarious. But everyone is active!! That's a positive.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    This sounds fun, where can I get the app for droid? I can't find it.

I'm pretty sure it's on droid. The guy in front of me on the train was playing it on a Samsung. It's just called PokémonGo
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    I feel like I might need this app. O_O
    Obsessive personality though..and I will..have to catch them all.

That's my issue. I said all I need is a drink and a battery pack and this would be a good night out. It drains your battery but yeah.. I'm getting a battery pack tomorrow lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My son is obsessed with Pokemon and when I told him about this last night, he lost his *kitten*. Unfortunately, I can't get him registered as the app seems to have to technical issues.. :(