POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Anyone else excited for the buddy pokemon? I'm going ot have my giant Lapras just clomping around my no-where-near-an-ocean town!

Yeah I think it'll be cool! I told husband about the buddy pokemon. He said I already had that, he's my PokeBuddy. He goes with me any time I'm playing a long time so I don't run into trees or cars or fall into the lake.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    how do you hack which eevee you get when you evolve? all i ever get are flareons and jolteons
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    0akuhbguh761.png
    Went walking today but nobody was out to set out lures -.- but I managed to evo a marowak and caught a low cp venusaur and hatched 6 5k eggs

Dang! That's a lot of pokestops in one place

Jealous

you should see Central Park...

I clearly need to travel to bigger cities/parks.

I went to a park out in Marin...and I didn't get service at all. :cry:
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I am lol over the placement of my 2 ducks..o02ljgr5ff91.png
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm headed out for a run this morning and promised the boy I'd try to get our egg to hatch. Luckily I only have run 1km to do so. :)

hatch my eggs too

I got the egg hatched and started on another. Give me your phone I'll do yours next

@synchkat i cant give you my phone, too much valuable pictures of me that would leak and you would take advantage of.
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
  • lenalovestofish
    lenalovestofish Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across a magic carp nest yesterday and got 11
  • singingflutelady
    Options

Awesome especially since you love to fish ;)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

magic carp
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    I lead a boring life... Introducing hakuna rattata b22ukf5laisi.png
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Confession time. I hate going to church. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, and somehow church manages to press ALL of my buttons. I used to have one friend I looked forward to seeing, but she left for another church. Although now I seem to have made another friend. Regardless, I have to go twice a week because my kids are very involved (and I am Christian, so I want them to be).

Last night at the Wednesday night service, I realized that my church is a Pokestop. I knew it was, but I hadn't thought about it. And I realized that spending six hours a week at church, I can hit that Pokestop 72 times a week! So yes, I will now be sitting in church with Pokemon Go open, calming my anxiety by hitting up the Pokestop every 5 minutes. ;)

holy moly six hours? That's a looooong sermon. A lot of spins though!
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    c2zd9dnrv1uu.png

Took freeeeeaaaking forever, but I'm finally level 24 now. I'm sure it'll take a month to get to 25, too. :disappointed: I don't know why I'm so proud of this...cuz is it kinda lame that I'm addicted yo this game? :neutral:
    image.png 1002.2K
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I had my game reset during the last update and could not recover my account. So every time I reach a new level, I'm beyond excited, and my boyfriend makes fun of me. LOL. I'm at level 15 (again! Finally... took me almost 2 months?). So I get it!!! Be proud!
  • _SummerGirl_
    Options
    I had my game reset during the last update and could not recover my account. So every time I reach a new level, I'm beyond excited, and my boyfriend makes fun of me. LOL. I'm at level 15 (again! Finally... took me almost 2 months?). So I get it!!! Be proud!

It reset???? But why????

I think I would just give up cuz I'd be so angry. Seriously, I have issues...tho that's not news. Haha
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    @RachelElser it sounds like she goes multiple times a week
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    So I went on a walk to get the boy books and ended up doing like almost 3km and catching all sorts of neat stuff including a Diglett what was new to us...Yay mom!
  • kydwykkyd
    kydwykkyd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! Pokemon is the truth!! And Pokemon go just makes it that much more fun to explore.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    i caughts some pokemans earlier
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It is an expesive way but.....
    For work I am spending time in australia now. On my hotel wi-fi I have two stops I can use. First night I caught three new pokemons (one other got away) I am seeing outlines of unknown ones and I amcatching stuff I am really short of.
    BUT no magicarp in sight which at home I catch by the dozen Of course still loads of pidgeys :)