POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    1.5 hour walk to hatch my 10km egg (had 5km left... probably walked over 5 miles AGAIN to get it done).

Got a freaking Eevee. And I needed one more Veronat to be able to evolve one... and I got an error when I clicked on the only one that spawned.

*kitten* that game.
    More pokemons shows up if your pokestops looks like this
    3hxym78zal3r.png

Wow that's a lot of pokestops!
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Just caught a Pikachu in my apartment which is a nice change from the usual rattatasvto104plpg91.png
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Just caught a Pikachu in my apartment which is a nice change from the usual rattatasvto104plpg91.png

I like that snorlax and pokemons pop up in your home? That's wassup! I wish they pop up in my house. This police he has 2 gyms and 4 pokestops in his house and he put a no trespassing sign in his driveway -.- So basically he's raking all those pokecoins

I hatched the snorlax from an egg. I wish it showed up at my house. I live near the ocean and there's water everywhere so we have an abundance of water creatures
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    1.5 hour walk to hatch my 10km egg (had 5km left... probably walked over 5 miles AGAIN to get it done).

Got a freaking Eevee. And I needed one more Veronat to be able to evolve one... and I got an error when I clicked on the only one that spawned.

*kitten* that game.
    More pokemons shows up if your pokestops looks like this
    3hxym78zal3r.png

Did I mention I live in the middle of nowhere? I might just give up at this point. Bleh.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Confession time. I hate going to church. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, and somehow church manages to press ALL of my buttons. I used to have one friend I looked forward to seeing, but she left for another church. Although now I seem to have made another friend. Regardless, I have to go twice a week because my kids are very involved (and I am Christian, so I want them to be).

Last night at the Wednesday night service, I realized that my church is a Pokestop. I knew it was, but I hadn't thought about it. And I realized that spending six hours a week at church, I can hit that Pokestop 72 times a week! So yes, I will now be sitting in church with Pokemon Go open, calming my anxiety by hitting up the Pokestop every 5 minutes. ;)
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Here are mine. Excuse the weird names

This is brilliant. I can't decide which is my favorite: IBDintestine, std, PMS, or yucky snake.

I'm jealous, I'm a couple levels higher than you and I still haven't seen a Pikachu.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Confession time. I hate going to church. I have Social Anxiety Disorder, and somehow church manages to press ALL of my buttons. I used to have one friend I looked forward to seeing, but she left for another church. Although now I seem to have made another friend. Regardless, I have to go twice a week because my kids are very involved (and I am Christian, so I want them to be).

Last night at the Wednesday night service, I realized that my church is a Pokestop. I knew it was, but I hadn't thought about it. And I realized that spending six hours a week at church, I can hit that Pokestop 72 times a week! So yes, I will now be sitting in church with Pokemon Go open, calming my anxiety by hitting up the Pokestop every 5 minutes. ;)

I haven't been to church in a long time but my family church is a pokestop as well. Perhaps I should go lo
  • Francl27
    Options
    I think most churches are a pokestop actually.
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    I think most churches are a pokestop actually.

Or a gym, which I find humorous.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    People like me that have been playing Ingress for years submitted all the church portals that became poke stops. I tried pokemon but wasn't feeling it and went back to Ingress. It was ingress that got me running from portal to portal and helped me lose 50 pounds. Still playing and running. Oh, and I do have a gym in my front yard!
  • Francl27
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    People like me that have been playing Ingress for years submitted all the church portals that became poke stops. I tried pokemon but wasn't feeling it and went back to Ingress. It was ingress that got me running from portal to portal and helped me lose 50 pounds. Still playing and running. Oh, and I do have a gym in my front yard!

I tried Ingress but same problem... middle of nowhere. Even less motivating as there was basically nothing to do when walking between portals.
  • singingflutelady
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I found a Butterfree in the wild and evolved a nidorino today ( new ones for me) and went up to level 17 but hatched two eggs- krabby and kitten pidgey which is super annoying. Also caught tons of spearow, pidgey, weedle, magikarp(5 only need a million more), rattata, evee, goldeen, 2 dratini, 2 staryu, 2 slowpoke, 1 starmie, 1 male nidoran, and 1 caterpillar.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Had a good day yesterday. Evolved my Staryu and Geodude. Hatched a Vulpix, 2x Rhyhorn, a Gloom and Bulbasaur.

Magikarp update:42!

Battled at a Gym on my way to work this morning and still holding a position there with one of my Tangelas! Woohoo!
  • idioblast
    idioblast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    dm8mz68jr91r.jpeg

I hatched this the other day and he is my new favorite!
  • chocolate_owl
    Options
    No Pokemon Go for me yesterday, but I had a dream I was collecting a ton of PokeCoins...
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    rchw4hf22rgj.png
    3Rd times a charm got the gyarados I wanted

*blows raspberries* :tongue:

Magikarp update: 29

I did hatch a Tangela yesterday and another one this morning. I also took over a gym yesterday and held it for a whopping 30 minutes! :joy:

yeah, I work on a college campus and hold my gym for less then hour. But who cares, I get my 10 coins and that's what I want!

how do you get the coins? i can hold my gym for a while but never see coins

Go to the Shop.. In the top right hand corner you will see a shield. That is the defender bonus. You et 10 coins for each gym, but can only collect once every 21 hours

thank you!!! i've missed so many coins!