POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• grrrlgeek
    grrrlgeek Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I thought it was my new level or something. What level are you?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I've passed over too many Charmanders, Ivy/bulbasaurs and Pikachu's because of this.... ridiculous. :angry:
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,154 Member
    Options
    grrrlgeek wrote: »
    YES!!! I thought it was my new level or something. What level are you?

Level 25, almost at 26. Since we never have Pikachus, Charmanders, Ivy/bulbasaurs spawn around here they are what I choose to catch. But most other things I pass over as it seems everything is more difficult to catch. I have another account that is only level 15 and notice the same thing, but not quite as bad.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    (Lvl 27) TBF, the ordinary Mon like Rattata and Pidgey are just as bad...... has been like this for weeks, now. :angry:

Just now: Charmander CP32 = 5 Great balls to catch!!!!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I haven't played in a while because it's been so cold out, but with warmer weather the last couple days I have been playing a little more. I live out in the middle of nowhere, so finding Pokemon is not easy. But there is a Pokestop at the end of my driveway.
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 26 and the "easy" ones are definitely getting away a lot more than they used to. Leveling up has become a pain in the butt. And I'm a sucker for buying more crap to catch them.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Just found this guy...

72eshdu0qsth.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm level 17 and I still couldn't catch a 32 charmander with rasberries and great balls
  • GuineaKitty
    GuineaKitty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lol

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Two 10k eggs hatched yesterday.

I now have 3 magby babies. Grr :angry:

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Two 10k eggs hatched yesterday.

I now have 3 magby babies. Grr :angry:

Donate one to me! I don't have a Magmar yet, if I get a second Magby I'll evolve it.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Loving the starters for the holiday! I will be able to evolve all of them by the end of the event! I also saw and caught an IvySaur for the FIRST TIME EVER yesterday!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    7z4bzhrqyvxu.png

So adorable!!! I love this one!
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I use to be obsessed with Pokemon Go. Then it started to suck. All I would catch would be pidgies and ratatas. Got boring not catching anything new for weeks. The GPS tracker also sucked. Never tracked my movement. I could walk for half an hour and it would say I was in the same place I started. Then I had the incident where the app would just shut down when I was about to take over a gym.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    Seeing as the app has been update numerous times since its release, some of those issues may have been fixed. However, much of them sound more like hardware issues than app issues.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I use to be obsessed with Pokemon Go. Then it started to suck. All I would catch would be pidgies and ratatas. Got boring not catching anything new for weeks. The GPS tracker also sucked. Never tracked my movement. I could walk for half an hour and it would say I was in the same place I started. Then I had the incident where the app would just shut down when I was about to take over a gym.
    Seeing as the app has been update numerous times since its release, some of those issues may have been fixed. However, much of them sound more like hardware issues than app issues.

I agree about it being a hardware issue. My son had the same issues. Something about his satillite lock.

Catch all the pidgys you can! They don't take much to evolve for points!
  • rileysowner
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

I agree about it being a hardware issue. My son had the same issues. Something about his satillite lock.

Catch all the pidgys you can! They don't take much to evolve for points!

Living in a small town we had little diversity in Pokemon, but that was a lot different in a nearby city. Lately it has changed in our town as well. Lots of diversity in Pokemon now.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My kids and my sil are obsessed. Therefore, I am "obsessed"... AKA, I get to play the pilot while they get to catch the monsters and battle gyms. Our area is filled with all kinds of pokemon. I am currently a level 11 thanks to my daughter playing it for me. Such an easy game when I dont have to put in effort! She will have three phones in her lap at the same time trying to catch Pokemon and getting the stops on every one. She has gotten quite proficient. Our parks here all have free wifi as well and one of them has 8 stops in it alone then two across the street from it. Its out favorite hangout. And by we I mean them and I get to tag along.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Living in a small town we had little diversity in Pokemon, but that was a lot different in a nearby city. Lately it has changed in our town as well. Lots of diversity in Pokemon now.

I was having this issue, too, since I live in a very rural area. *IF* there was one to catch, 90% of the time it was a Pidgey or a Rattata. Occasionally a Weedle. But now there are at least 15 different kinds that show up 2 or 3 at a time in my driveway.
  • rileysowner
    Options
    I just wish they followed the same rules they did in cities for pokestops and gyms. In the city near us I have not found one church, synagogue, or other place of worship that does not have a pokestop or gym. In our town only two of the eight places of worship have one or the other. If they had those other, it would make for a much more interesting time playing.