POKEMON GO

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    How do you all get extra incubators? I got a couple somehow but they had limited uses so I'm back to one... it kinda sucks!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    How do you all get extra incubators? I got a couple somehow but they had limited uses so I'm back to one... it kinda sucks!

From leveling up. I have two extras right now I'm saving them for 10k eggs that way I get the most from them.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    rchw4hf22rgj.png
    3Rd times a charm got the gyarados I wanted

*blows raspberries* :tongue:

Magikarp update: 29

I did hatch a Tangela yesterday and another one this morning. I also took over a gym yesterday and held it for a whopping 30 minutes! :joy:
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yesterday was another complete bust for me! Found a new pokemon, and it once again escaped after breaking out 5 times. And my legs were too sore to walk longer than 3 miles anyway to hatch my 10k egg.

Not even a Veronat (I need 2 more to be able to evolve one). Just the same old boring stuff... Sigh.
  • Francl27
    Options
    There was an Onix on my nearby this morning... Take a wild guess at what NEVER popped up on my screen?! :rage: Seriously

I still haven't figured out how it works, honestly. I keep seeing new pokemons nearby but they almost never actually pop up either. Then I walk different ways to find them and they just disappear from the radar.
  • BoosDimples
    edited August 2016
    Options
    There was an Onix on my nearby this morning... Take a wild guess at what NEVER popped up on my screen?! :rage: Seriously

I still haven't figured out how it works, honestly. I keep seeing new pokemons nearby but they almost never actually pop up either. Then I walk different ways to find them and they just disappear from the radar.

Even incense rarely draws them in! :angry:

Zero Magikarp on my lunch walk! :rage:

magikarp_c_295406.jpgHatched a few 2km eggs but nothing worth getting excited over.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    :open_mouth: Out of the four I hatched earlier, two were fricking Zubats! SMH......

But I shall persevere lol
  • Francl27
    Options

If it disappear just go back I haven't figured it out but the way I read the map is left is left middle is front and right is right so far they pop up not all the time though

I did that and went back and it was just gone :(
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    rchw4hf22rgj.png

I did hatch a Tangela yesterday and another one this morning. I also took over a gym yesterday and held it for a whopping 30 minutes! :joy:

yeah, I work on a college campus and hold my gym for less then hour. But who cares, I get my 10 coins and that's what I want!
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    rchw4hf22rgj.png

yeah, I work on a college campus and hold my gym for less then hour. But who cares, I get my 10 coins and that's what I want!

how do you get the coins? i can hold my gym for a while but never see coins
  • UDONTEVEN
    UDONTEVEN Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I eat Pokemon
  • Francl27
    Options
    1.5 hour walk to hatch my 10km egg (had 5km left... probably walked over 5 miles AGAIN to get it done).

Got a freaking Eevee. And I needed one more Veronat to be able to evolve one... and I got an error when I clicked on the only one that spawned.

*kitten* that game.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    makh3qko4cix.png
    y2hlyj11p9ua.png I only play casually (level 16) so not an awesome array of top Pokemon but I like my snorlax