Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You've got a child together and a decade invested in the relationship. If he really was seeing another woman and it was his first offense and he's genuinely apologetic about the situation I advice that you sit down and try to work it out. Get counselling if that's an option. If not write down the good and the bad of your relationship and if the good outweighs the bad you may have a fighting chance.

Make it very clear to him how badly he hurt you and that you're not the type of person to stick around for multiple infidelities. But don't stick with a man simply because he supports you financially. You'll come to regret it if you do.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am sorry this happened to you. Personally I would leave it. Do what you can you and your son. Go after him for child support. You deserve better, no one deserves to be cheated on.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    How did I . Well he told me that he need to get something in the car he said he'd be back I waited for like 10sec for him to be back home. When I went outside the car wasn't there , I did is took my bmw drove around & he was with girl in the park so I went up to him & said what the kitten u doing to me . You have a son u serious with me that's what I said than I beat the kitten on over her. This *kitten* was married before . That's why her husband left her for some other girl .

I'd stay
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    She wasn't blond she's a SLUT

my favorite type!!!!!
  • sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I don't have family . I live Portugal & I'm laid off. Where i live there's no jobs here in Portugal . Well I have to be strong. & I got tested after I knew . . Yes I have a son he's 1. It's different to raise my son here cause there's no jobs here. I'm gonna try to work it out.. We'll see I guess . I DONT I MEAN DONT WANT NO BODY ELSE IN MY LIFE. It's like poor city where I live ..PORTUGAL .
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    285to170 wrote: »
    You've got a child together and a decade invested in the relationship. If he really was seeing another woman and it was his first offense and he's genuinely apologetic about the situation I advice that you sit down and try to work it out. Get counselling if that's an option. If not write down the good and the bad of your relationship and if the good outweighs the bad you may have a fighting chance.

Make it very clear to him how badly he hurt you and that you're not the type of person to stick around for multiple infidelities. But don't stick with a man simply because he supports you financially. You'll come to regret it if you do.

As a recently recovered codependent with an ex-husband who cheated on her- I'm going to have to respectfully disagree.

There may be circumstances where infidelity can be forgiven- but it's never forgotten. Too heavy a burden- I don't think you ever really come back from it... Sure, you can try- but that's asking for a lifetime of insecurities, doubt & regret.

My FIL stayed with my MIL who cheated. She did not work and they have two children. This happened 20 years ago and their marriage is pretty stout. Nobody's forgotten (from what her family tells me), but it doesn't effect their marriage anymore.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Well I'm strong . I beat the *kitten* outto her stupid Slut she is. She was married but her husband left her from other girl . Cause she cheated on him now
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Not now sorry my mistake .
  • sonia9240
    Options
    What's your favorite types jmule24
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Of course it true I don't lie about nothing? I figure it out . I have child support
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. You should not be beating people up, though. That's a bad sign.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    It's not easy to raise my son on my own . It's hard . Plus I don't have family at all . Portugal is a poor city . I know. I've been living in for 4months. So I know . I used to live in mass before so I didn't like living in mass so I moved to Portugal ..
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I had a reason why!!
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Beat the *kitten* outto her I don't care it's a bad sign she deserve it not to mess around with my boyfriend soon to be husband .
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I won't sugar_pill
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Yep. 12yrs
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Trying living here in Portugal than u will see how hard it is TRUST ME