Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Will it's he's lost not mind. I don't care what anyone says that it's his fault it's her too. . This slut was married before that's why her husband left her for a another girl . I'm worried about my son when he grows up & says where's daddy how am I supposed to tell my son that I can't..
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Ya I did . Called a girl a slut. TO ME SHE IS. U don't know her like I do..
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    People acting like men are weak and it's the girls fault, his @ss could of walked away, he could of gone home to his girl, but no he didn't. Men aren't weak it's just an excuse for bad behavior.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    SLUT MEANS : a women who has many:smile: casual sexual partners .
  • SassyMommasaurus
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    People acting like men are weak and it's the girls fault, his @ss could of walked away, he could of gone home to his girl, but no he didn't. Men aren't weak it's just an excuse for bad behavior.

It's the fault of both cheating parties. The side chick is not a victim and nether is the boyfriend.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

Maybe something happened and this is a personal thing?

Maybe not...

I can count all people I've been with on one hand and was with one person for over 10 years, so no, nice try. I'm just sick of seeing slut shamming all over the place.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I'm gonna stop . Changing the subject. I thought u guys will help me what to do STAY WITH HIM OR NOT. But it doesn't seem like it at a all . So I'm letting it go leaving bye
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Can you tell me your definition of a slut?

I'm not into slut shamming, so no situation ever would I ever call a girl a slut. Because society definition of slut is any girl who actually enjoys sex, you believe that then every man is a slut too.

Well my definition of a slut is the man and the girl in this thread -.- not because they enjoy sex because both are /was on a relationship and screwed around

you're really growing into one of my favorite people on here. FR sent.

Lol slut shamming is just one of my pet peeves lol
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    I'm gonna stop . Changing the subject. I thought u guys will help me what to do STAY WITH HIM OR NOT. But it doesn't seem like it at a all . So I'm letting it go leaving bye

So many people have given you extremely good advice. It's up to you at the end of the day to decide what you want to do with your life.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I looked it up I know what it means.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options

We get it you're a feminist.... but wrong fight -.-

No it's not because they other girl isn't always the one who starts it.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    How did you catch him? Was the woman thin and blonde????

lol...you stereotyping here? Not all thin blonde women cheat with married men...lol.. :)

OP...the woman may or may not have been a slut...do you know her personally? If not, there is a very good chance she may not even known about you, therefore, your man is the slut.

Cutaway said it best, don't lay with the man again. Not only because you could catch something, but because you need to define YOUR OWN WORTH. YOU deserve better than a man who can't keep his pants on.
  • SassyMommasaurus
    Options
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    I looked it up I know what it means.

You know what old time christian based society thinks it means, which is all kinds of wrong.
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I'm inclined to agree with SassyMomma, but not because I'm a white-hat feminist. The BF is at fault, not the other woman. The other lady didn't make any commitments to the OP and owes her nothing. People will do as they will, for good or worse. And good on them for it.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Some people on here begin rude to me .. I'm just gonna deal with it.. & worry about my son.. He will be back my husband trust me he will be knocking at my door