Cheating!!

Options

Replies

• sonia9240
    sonia9240 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Trust me he will be knock on my door.. I have son . Not gonna burn the house down .
  • sonia9240
    Options
    You"ll see
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    sonia9240 wrote: »
    He's my boyfriend gonna be soon husband yes .. Not marry yet I supposed to get marry August 1, 2016

You paid deposits and stuff?

Lol!!!
  • SassyMommasaurus
    SassyMommasaurus Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

you literally just slut shamed guys on the last page- "pig" and "sh!tty" in the same post as well. its not always girls.

vktzb65irv39.jpg

besides the point anyhow- this particular woman feels this particular girl is/was indeed acting inappropriate around her man. what we/society think doesn't matter.

He isn't single and *kitten* a hundred girls. He's cheating. Not the same thing.

but you didn't address it in my last post to you either though- what if this girl knew he was in a relationship as well? the likelihood of that is probably higher than her not knowing anything about him, given how the OP seems to feel about it all and based on what she's said.

you can't just bash the man in that scenario. you have to bash both of them. which is what a majority of people ITT seem to be agreeing on. bad people exist in both sexes.

Again that is basically saying men are weak, he could of walked away and didn't. Still does not make the girl a slut.

so- please clarify because i'm having a hard time with what you're saying. if a man is in a relationship and cheats, he is a pig- but if a girl knows the man is in a relationship, and cheats with him, then he is weak and she is not a "slut"?

i cannot agree with that. i'd call them both pigs. and i say that having cheated more than once in my life. i know i was a pig.

You do realize that most women that are the other women, know about the wife/girlfriend. A lot of the time the guy is saying, he'll leave his wife/girlfriend that he loves her and she's the only girl for him. So a girl who was suckered in by a guy is a slut?
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I don't want nobody in my life I'm done with it. I got to worry about my son
  • sonia9240
    Options
    You rude I'm done being here. I thought I would get some help. But I guess not!! Goodbye :'(
  • thequeena47
    thequeena47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    none of this has anything to do with health and fitness, diet or nutrition, which is what i come to these forums for. Perhaps the whole sordid tale can be concluded now?
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I can't stand it when girls are like "oh my man cheated on me with this slut" no hunny, your boy is a pig, doesn't make the other girl a slut because your sh!tty boy couldn't keep it in his pants.

Nice girls don't meet fellas in the park in the middle of the night...

You don't know what happened, and yeah they do, a guy talks her up, says, hey, meet me here. Does not make her a slut.

And girls who enjoy sex, still aren't sluts.

i'd say replace "girls" with "people" and you're doing great.

i agree that the girl might not necessarily have been up to no good, but she was def naive if she's meeting new and strange men in the park at night. that's just a risk that most likely doesn't meet the reward.

now- if he wasn't new and strange to her, maybe they knew each other, most likely she knew he was in a relationship, and so she prob did go to the park with bad decisions on her mind.

No, girls, because it's always girls who are slut shammed. Guy can have sex with hundreds and all they get is a pat on the back. Girls do it and shes a slut.

you literally just slut shamed guys on the last page- "pig" and "sh!tty" in the same post as well. its not always girls.

vktzb65irv39.jpg

besides the point anyhow- this particular woman feels this particular girl is/was indeed acting inappropriate around her man. what we/society think doesn't matter.

He isn't single and *kitten* a hundred girls. He's cheating. Not the same thing.

but you didn't address it in my last post to you either though- what if this girl knew he was in a relationship as well? the likelihood of that is probably higher than her not knowing anything about him, given how the OP seems to feel about it all and based on what she's said.

you can't just bash the man in that scenario. you have to bash both of them. which is what a majority of people ITT seem to be agreeing on. bad people exist in both sexes.

Again that is basically saying men are weak, he could of walked away and didn't. Still does not make the girl a slut.

so- please clarify because i'm having a hard time with what you're saying. if a man is in a relationship and cheats, he is a pig- but if a girl knows the man is in a relationship, and cheats with him, then he is weak and she is not a "slut"?

i cannot agree with that. i'd call them both pigs. and i say that having cheated more than once in my life. i know i was a pig.

You do realize that most women that are the other women, know about the wife/girlfriend. A lot of the time the guy is saying, he'll leave his wife/girlfriend that he loves her and she's the only girl for him. So a girl who was suckered in by a guy is a slut?

No she's a slutty fool
  • sonia9240
    Options
    He did.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I'm gonna stop the wedding?
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I'm done with this goodbye
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    none of this has anything to do with health and fitness, diet or nutrition, which is what i come to these forums for. Perhaps the whole sordid tale can be concluded now?

This is chit chat dear. You'll have to get used to it or pimp walk your way out.
  • sonia9240
    Options
    I'm 35yrs gonna be 36 coming up..
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Add me Louise1491
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Oh I love diving into to mental health cases..

Please bring more, I m getting out the popcorn and beer..
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Mental health !!
  • sonia9240
    Options
    Wasta of my time talking some of use . So done have a good day GOODBYE