What was/is for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    A Fit & Active brand breakfast sandwich (canadian bacon, egg white, cheese, whole wheat english muffin) and a banana. Usually I have an Egg McMuffin with an extra round egg patty (recommended to me by my dietician, great if you need a high protein/low cal breakfast on the go!)
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I hate it when my supermarket runs out of my usual. This is what I usually eat:

5adr72e16g76.png

But for the past few days I've had to eat a higher calorie option :(

8vqefm4ur307.png

• Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fage full fat plain yogurt, cinnamon raisin peanut butter, strawberries, banana, slivered almonds. All mixed together. And a huge cup of coffee with cinnamon.
  • moosekelly
    moosekelly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup blueberries and stevia, coffee with 2 tbsp half-and-half
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    50 Gr. All bran, 200gr organic unsweetened almond milk, 1/2 tbsp organic cocoa powder, 1/2tsp cinnamon, stevia....All in the blender. Yum
  • NomaElephant
    NomaElephant Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    1 whole grapefruit and 100g sweet potato.
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Steak & Black Eyed Beans or Eggs.. I'm undecided.
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cilantro lime cauiflower rice and paleo crockpot barbacoa on a tortilla made from coconut flour. Oh, and coffee with Bailey's because i felt like having a Saturday morning treat.
  • JonnyJonny5555
    JonnyJonny5555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    2 Weetabix and 200ml semi-skimmed milk. 234 calories according to my calculations.
  • motivatekait
    motivatekait Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    40g large flake rolled oats, 100g macintosh apple, 1/4c egg whites cooked with vanilla and cinnamon, 22g honey pb, with more cinnamon and vanilla with a packet of sugar twin mixed in. Eat this almost every single day cause it's so gooodddd
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Easy Breakfast Today
    1 Cinnamon Roll heated in the Microwave 180 calories and Tasty
    1 Medium Banana eaten before I went out the door walking
    1 Ex-Large Cup of Black Unsweetened Coffee from a Dunkin Donuts using a Coupon for a free cup :)
    1 Chocolate Protein Shake 110 to 130 calories, I forget exactly.

Then 2.5 hours later most likely either some reduced sugar Quaker Oatmeal or Egg salad made with no sugar added relish 0 calories, Lite Mayo and a 60 calorie Honey Wheat wrap.

The 2.5 hours later a Apple, a Light & Sweet Greek Yogurt, 6 ounces of frozen vegetables and a Lean Pockets Sandwich.

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • Novicanes
    Novicanes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1 hard boiled egg
    1 Van's Whole Grain Waffle
    4 strawberries
    Coffee with chocolate chip cookie creamer (just a little)
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Kirkland - Liquid Egg Whites, 1/2 cup
    Nature Egg - Omega 3 Eggs - Canada, 1 egg
    Stoked Oats - Aphrodisi-oats, 1/3 Cup
    Kirkland - Frozen Berries, 0.25 cup (126g)
    Adams - Peanut Butter Creamy Unsalted , 16 grams

Microwave the oats 1 min, add the eggs microwave another 2.5 minutes. Add berries and PB......delicious.
  • ColetteM6
    ColetteM6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Coffee with fat free creamer, 2 deviled eggs with salsa, 2 rice cakes slathered in vegemite (nectar of the gods) with a slice of melted cheese.
  • kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    1 slice cantaloupe
    Strawberry Greek Yogurt w/ Chia
    Coffee w/ Vanilla Caramel creamer and Stevia
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Villiages Hearth lite english muffin (two halfs) and two tablespoons of peanut butter. Yum, yum
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    A "green" egg on sprouted bread toast with a schmear of cream cheese...an over easy egg cooked in a nest of finely cut baby kale.
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yougurt, black tea, banana
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Machaca con Huevos!

2 egg (50g), Egg
    2 TBSP, Medium Salsa
    2 oz, Roast Top Round of Beef

Heat the roast beef (shredded) in the pan, add salsa (and crushed red peppers, jalapenos or any other heat you want to bring to the table!) and let cook for a bit.

Scramble the eggs while you wait.

Push the meat/salsa combo to one half of the pan, pour in eggs to the other half.

Push the eggs around (Don't push it into the meat section yet!) until mostly set, then mix the two halves together.

243c - 29g protein - 100% awesome.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    breakfast #1 today was a serving of old fashioned oats with stevia and cinnamon. #2 (eating as I type) is an egg, slice of bacon, half slice of cheese, and a slice of whole wheat bread made into a sandwich, with a serving of green beans, a greek yogurt cup, and an apple.