Leslie sansone

Options
Hi I just bought the leslie sansone walk your way thin DVD, has anyone done this workout and how soon until you saw results.

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased her new DVD set Miracle Miles for a friend's birthday and decided to try them for myself too. There are 5 DVD's in the set and a band for resistance. I am pleasantly surprised how much I have enjoyed them and was even more surprised when the weight started coming off - everything else I was trying failed to do that. I do the 3 or 4 miles walk Monday through Friday and am dripping sweat when finished!!
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Your responses have helped me very much
  • 1skholloway
    1skholloway Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I work out at a gym on a treadmill, elliptical, or staitmaster regularly. I recently pulled out my Leslie Sansone DVDs to use at home when I don't want to go to the gym. I have found that I burn more calories using the Leslie Sansone DVDs than any equipment I use at the gym. By following Leslie's workouts, you can get a great workout and work different parts of your body.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I have the original walk away the pounds and got the Walk Away The Pounds Fat Burner at the holidays . For me it's a great second workout. You get your heart beating, your legs moving. I like to do the video with the sound turned off and my own music. The more you do it the faster you will see results.
  • vicksg73
    vicksg73 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been reading all the posts above, and reviews on Amazon, and really like the sound of Leslie Sansone workouts. Only question is: which one should I get? Votes please for the best ones!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I do workouts almost every day. Losing one pound a week
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Love her been doing her workouts for years
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love her! I do her workouts when I just want something fun and low-impact. From my re-education here on MFP, don't focus on exercise for weight-loss. It's really all about your calories in. Exercise is great for many things (muscles, energy, mental health, increasing tdee, etc) but first and foremost you'll see weight-loss results from eating at or under your daily goal.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    vicksg73 wrote: »
    I've been reading all the posts above, and reviews on Amazon, and really like the sound of Leslie Sansone workouts. Only question is: which one should I get? Votes please for the best ones!

Start by trying the free ones on you tube!
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    All your positive comments have rncouraged me to start again with dvd.I have couple of these but had fallen off the wagon in recent months.
    Walk strong ladies ; )