Looking for Open Food Diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, though I just got off a stretch of being a lazy bish and not logging (I had some injuries and couldn't work out and I'm bad, bad, bad about logging food when I'm sidelined from exercising). Also, I do IF so my diary might not be super helpful.
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Right here. Mine is always ope to everyone
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open mainly to allow my doctor to check the macronutrients charts periodically. Feel free to take a peek.
  • SavedByGrace26356
    SavedByGrace26356 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for over a week and log everyday. Please add me as a friend to see my diary.
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I'm an enormous sack of crap, so I have a lot of calories to work with. Plus, I halfway kill myself in the gym according to my fitbit, so I ate almost 3000 calories yesterday. Still within the deficit. Just a heads up.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, too. It looks a little boring and repetitve, and some of the dinners are like chicken, marinara, and zucchini noodles...or shredded chicken chili. So, if you see a bunch of ingredients and it doesn't make sense, that's what those are. :) I have been doing this for about 5 weeks, and I am down 15 lbs.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to all :)