****200lbs+ Club Looking to loose over 75lbs+ Join the Forum***

Options

Replies

• Tashired
    Tashired Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    235.8lbs and goal of 150. This is day 1 with this app. But tried so many years and diets I am hoping this time I will do it...I want to like taking photos again and shop for cute stuff. Looking for friends on the way to wonderland. Adds are welcome
  • ZombieLabyrinth
    ZombieLabyrinth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am just starting my weight loss journey once again... About 3 years ago I lost 75lbs but regretfully resorted to past bad habits due to stress, depression and pain. This inevitably ended up having me find every unwanted pound once again. I did it alone last time but now I am hoping to find some friends on here who share similar goals and struggles. My biggest downfall is finding the motivation to exercise most days and portion control!

I am 26 years old, female, and from the central US. My long-term goal is to loose over 100lbs... I currently weigh 290 and I am 5'7"... I haven't been under 200lbs since I was in high school :[ but I want to change that! I also desperately want off my medication for high BP... I log in everyday and have an open diary. Feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone reading this in accomplishing your goals!!! =]
  • livejoy4le
    livejoy4le Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started at 260 now 234 I'm excited and I can't wait to replace that 2, with a ONE. Anyone feel free to add me. :)

I like your attitude and I am going to adopt it!
  • livejoy4le
    Options
    Hi everyone, I was on here 3 years ago, and since had a hysterectomy and health problems. I am at 273 I am 5'6 and I have been working out 2 to 3 days a week since February doing an hour of deep water aerobics and now am going to step it up to an hour a day, I do not have eating under control, and I am needing some mutual motivation and a place to lay it all down with others. add me if you like:) God bless on your journey.
  • MarthaXB2016
    MarthaXB2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just started today, I have a lot lbs to loose :( but feeling motivated, please add me if you like as I would love encouragement :)
  • livejoy4le
    Options
    jaydeebug1 wrote: »
    Can someone help me with how to request / add friends on MFP?
    I think I'm missing something

hit there name and it will ask if you want to message, go on their name again and it will say add friend.
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    mjl3757 wrote: »
    This is my first week. At 59 years old I am my heaviest. I started at 257. My goal is 190. I am unable to exercise consistently due to injuries and lack of motivation. Please feel free to add me and could someone tell me how to add others? Good luck to everyone, one day at a time.

click on their name a box comes up click on their name again another box comes up with ADD as Friend in it you can also send a message then at the same time :smile:
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 34, 5 foot 10 and weigh 230lbs. I've been using MFP since before my 3 year old was born, it worked really well before I got pregnant, but now I need to really shift the couple of pounds I've gained and the rest I hadn't moved yet. sister gets married in July 2017 so I'd like to hit target by then.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over, again, too! I lost 50#, developed healthy habits and a love for running. Sidelined by Plantar's Fasciitis for the better part of a year and all the old habits came back. So did the old weight!
    Starting back at it today just a couple # shy of where I started the last time. 5'6" and 233# this AM.
    Would LOVE some new friends!!!
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 47, 5'3". I started in January at 286 and joined MFP a couple of months after that. I am now at 228 and would like to end up somewhere in the 130s by the time my 25th anniversary rolls around which will be Halloween 2018. Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • JAYNEROCKS310
    JAYNEROCKS310 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I am 39 mother of 2 5"11 and 245 pounds. I get no support at home from my husband or family. Instead I get told things like your crabby when you diet here have a soda and donuts. Looking for support here and friends. Trying to at least hit that 200 Mark by the end of August for my anniversary ... My favorite poisons are Coca Cola and m&ms sometimes that's all I would eat in a day. Trying to get on a healthier path...
  • ynot1234567890
    ynot1234567890 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    50 years, started at 264 now 226, 85 days in down 38lbs. It's a beautiful thing.
  • skconner2015
    skconner2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and 227 currently.....trying to get to 150 or 160 lbs.
  • bryannajada2016
    bryannajada2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 I started at 203lbs and as of today I weigh 199lbs. I bought a member ship at planet fitness and am slowly transitioning to clean eating. I am looking for support and willing to support others! Feel free to add:)
  • zazzygirl
    zazzygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Have used mfp in the past and lost 50 pounds then gained it all back after my father passed away. I need to lose about 140 pounds. I think I just finally hit the wall about being unhappy about my weight all the time. I have been feeling really trapped for the past year in a body that won't let me do the things I want aND limits my lifestyle. I want to become the best version of myself possible and this isn't it. So I decided to sick up my embarassment and anger at myself for getting this big and do something about it. Not just talk about doing something. I want to be a positive role model for my two girls and enjoy the freedom that having a healthy body will give me. Feel free to add me. Just looking for weight loss buddies.
  • yantari
    yantari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm Anna and I'm 23 at the moment. Throughout my teen years I've been playing volleyball semi-professionally and even though I was never skinny (around 154lbs while being 5.7ft tall) I was very fit. Around three years ago I gained immense about of weight and I kept on gaining. Many reasons and not many solutions to it. I probably was around 264 pounds but I'm not sure since I was too scared to check. I started logging on MFP a month ago while being 254 and at the moment I'm tiny bit below 240. I'm quite active here and hella motivated. You can add me if you'd like.
    Cheers! ✌
  • SadDolt
    SadDolt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    5'3 230lb and my first goal is 136
  • jmlw75
    jmlw75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'1, I'm at 205 lb due to medication many years ago. I was angry that this has happened to me. I now need to be taking control, I need friends to keep me motivated to drop 60 lb where I was at.
  • acfoti
    acfoti Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All... 43, Male, 5'10" currently at 237.4, started at 288.5 on February 2nd of this year. I've bounced up and down by as much as 90 lbs over most of my adult life. Because of complications with liver disease my Doc wanted me to have bariatric surgery, I had actually made it to the day of surgery before deciding to try a last time to lose without it. My goal weight is 180, 57.4 to go!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 lbs in the past and recently gained 60 lbs back. Ugh...all that hard work and dedication! Any who, I am here again. I'm trying to lose 80 lbs (for a total of 100 lbs lost). Feel free to add me!