Let's celebrate the middle of our journey! (Pics please)

Options
jbatinker
jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
I am almost at my half way point but put on an outfit today that really makes me feel like it is working. I am 5'2" and almost 50.

SW 250
CW 207
GW 150

zw21c0auhnpr.jpg

I have been logging since February - every day faithfully. I have been on several business trips, a vacation to Disney and in that time frame I have learned there are good options out there and you can eat healthy where ever you are.

I walk 2+ miles 5 days a week and attend a circuit core class twice weekly. I have cut out a lot of carbs and just have done a lot of portion control.

Don't wait until the end of your journey to post here. Let's share how far we have come and not how much we have left to do!

Replies

• natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! I don't have much to post unfortunately, but you are inspiring!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done , can't wait to see your success story
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good for you ! You look fabulous !
  • jbatinker
    Options
    Thank you all - I was hoping to get others to share their progress pics as well
  • JudyCoventry39
    JudyCoventry39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love those paint colors what color is that green in your kitchen?You look great by the way don't give up.
  • Faye0499
    Faye0499 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, I don't know the color. I wish that was my house...my mother has such great taste. :-)
  • jbatinker
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • jbatinker
    Options
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    1bl3m28ocq13.jpg
    dlu3quvmdcxb.jpg

Started at 229, I'm 5' 7". That photo was at 179, I'm 171 now. My original goal was 160 but I think I'm going to shoot for 140ish.

Great job - Thank you for sharing!
  • carolemaryrosslaura
    carolemaryrosslaura Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by all of you! Thanks for sharing.
  • jbatinker
    Options
    This is my progress so far. The before picture (left) was taken on 3/31/15 and I had lost about 25-30LBS. The after picture was taken on 6/21/16. I'm down roughly 60LBS. For the past 8 months, I've been gaining and losing the same 7LBS. I got lazy with my meal prep and logging, so it is now back to basics for me. I've worked too hard to stop seeing progress.
    Thanks for starting this thread, OP. It's a reminder for me that even though I have a ways to go, I've come a very long way.
    ulol5rb3objr.jpg

You have done great! let's keep it going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!