Butt Bible

Options

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Collinsky, Bootylicious Buns is also an Exercise TV workout. It's by Stephanie Vitorino.
  • tkdgirl23
    tkdgirl23 Posts: 36
    Options
    I love the butt bible!! I do it religiously from exercise tv. Awesome workout and , I know its for the butt.. but I lost over 1 1/2 inch off my belly ! So yea.. I think its an awesome awesome workout!! Also my results come after only two weeks of doing the Butt Bible. Pauline is hilarious, she keeps you motivated. Love the butt! Love the pain! Do it! You wont be bored and before you know it.. you did 30 minutes of core exercises. After one workout.. I knew then.. great workout and makes you feel good knowing you workout areas that affect how you feel throughout the day. I printed out that plan as well. I will most likely buy this one for sure.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If you belong to a gym you probably don't need to invest in a "Butt Bible." Do something like this (sequentiall / one after another)

4 to 6 set complex / circuit
    1. Back Squats (Hack Squat machine if you don't like squats) - Go down so your thighs are at least parallel to the ground, Heavy to Moderately Heavy for low reps 3 - 6 (but not so heavy you struggle, should move the weight with some momentum)
    2. Speed Squats (or Hack Squat Machine) - Low weight, do fast transition from top to bottom and back up, but stay controlled and in good form. 8-10 reps
    3. Jump Squats (use a medicine ball if available for some resistance) 8-10 reps

Afterwards do some Straight Leg / Romanian Deadlifts 4 sets of 8-10 reps.

I promise results. ;)

Yep! I'd just add *kitten*-to-grass squats. I actually don't do parallel anymore, all my squats are atg.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Collinsky, Bootylicious Buns is also an Exercise TV workout. It's by Stephanie Vitorino.

Yep - pretty much every workout I do is an Exercise TV workout. :smile: S. Vitorino has a couple that I really like.
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just started Butt Bible 3 days ago and I love it. Started with Lower 1, then went to Upper 3 and today Lower 3. I really like it and I haven't been too sore :)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I never noticed it before, but I want to try it now. Thanks!
  • Collinsky
    Options
    I did the Upper workout yesterday, and I really liked it, so I think I'm going to stick with the rest of the 6 week plan for sure.

OMG, it's all worth it just to hear her say to get in the "jockey riding a fat pony" stance. She is too funny.
  • nataleyswan
    Options
    WOW! This workout is so amazing! I tried it last week and I'm still sore! I've already lost 2 pounds just being dedicated. Couple more weeks and my booty will be bangin'!
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I tried it the other day and loved it and her. So I'm going to start on Saturday with the 6-week plan that I got on-line. I already eat clean so I'm hoping this will really help me lose more inches and lift my butt :))

Please let me know how you are all doing??
  • Collinsky
    Options
    I slacked off my regular workouts (30 Day Slimdown and this one) this week, since I started C25K. I'm doing Upper (Level 1) tomorrow, and I'll get back on track with the schedule.
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    I found Upper and Lower Level I a bit easy. So I'm going to try Level II tomorrow.
  • Collinsky
    Options
    I found Upper and Lower Level I a bit easy. So I'm going to try Level II tomorrow.

Let us know how it goes! I'm curious about what it's like.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Just did the first day tonight, AND IT WAS FANTASTIC!
    I was so pumped, got on here to blog, and found your blog already.Haha i plan to do it everyday, unless in to much pain.
    6 weeks? Perfect, right before school shopping ; )
    I just wish MFP had the calorie burn for it : /
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    Lower Level 2 was awesome!!! My *kitten* was on fire the first 5 minutes. I'm sore today, but it's a good sore. I can still walk. LOL!

I'm going to stick with this one for another 2 weeks.
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    Just did the first day tonight, AND IT WAS FANTASTIC!
    I was so pumped, got on here to blog, and found your blog already.Haha i plan to do it everyday, unless in to much pain.
    6 weeks? Perfect, right before school shopping ; )
    I just wish MFP had the calorie burn for it : /

Pick up a Heart Rate Monitor to find out how many calories you're burning. It's way more accurate anyway.
  • sammer421
    Options
    I would love the to know the calorie burn for this! I do it all the time. If anyone ever finds out let me know :).
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    You'll need to pick up a HRM to be sure. Everyone is different. It depends on weight, height, sex, age, etc.
  • CleanPhysique
    Options
    Ladies, the Butt Bible is IT for the best glutes possible! Pauline is the go-to chick when it comes to building muscle and burning fat. She also recently put out an ebook called Delts2Die4 and it's great! She's got a site www.FighterDiet.com as well as a facebook page (FighterDiet). She's been the trainer for the Nordic version of the biggest loser and is all over exercise tv, bodybuilding.com and several others. She knows her stuff!! :o)
  • Adassa101
    Options
    I actually just finished my first week on it. Its so awesome. You feel the pain but there is something about it that makes you push forward!! I have a 18 month old daughter and she really takes up a lot of my time because I'm a stay at home mom. So its nice to take the time out to make myself feel good about my new body.
  • Jenbsmiling
    Jenbsmiling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Did you ever figure out the number of calories burned in her workouts?