So I like my snake. . .

Options

Replies

• sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I love animals...most animals...but I LOVE my snake too! I have a corn snake. What kind do you have?

I have a Brazillian Rainbow Boaa. . I have some pictures of him when he was pretty little in my profile. Actually he's not gotten too much bigger. He is about 6 1/2 feet maybe? Crap it's been forever since I mearsured him. . I should do that today. Hmm. . We got him when he was 2 weeks old the first week of June 09.

I'd like to get an Emerald Tree Boa, but they are caught wild as adults rather than babies and I don't know if I could trust one very uikcly.

Rainbow Boas are BEAUTIFUL! But I had an Emerald and he was very hard to handle, and quick to bite. I got rid of him very quickly.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Poodles. lol Tea cup poodles.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Dogs all the way!
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    Your post made me change my profile pic!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I love all animals, but at the moment I have a pitbull, beagle, and a honeybee hive.....love my honeybees!
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Cats, for sure! I have a rabbit too but he is poorly behaved so I just leave him in the cage most of the time, poor guy.
    Thats though...I have two of them and they are my lovely sweet children.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    cat person, by far!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I love my dwarf hamster... I think I will not let your snake in the same room as her though, because I'm sure it would like to eat my hammie for dinner!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I love animals! Currently I have three cats, a ferret, a rabbit, a turtle, two tenagers (tranforming in to adults), and a boyfriend. :heart:

Snakes that don't make a mess and always in the mood to be held mmmmmmmm nice. Most I have had have been temperamental at their best. :bigsmile:
  • hazeyskyy
    hazeyskyy Posts: 25
    Options
    I miss my snake.... Mr. Slithers. I had to get rid of him when I moved.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have cats at home, but <3 dogs too (just not home enough to have one)
  • ertrauma
    ertrauma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2 cats, 2 dogs, 1 hamster, 1 fish....oh, and 2 kids! Probably like my kids the best.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Equines, Large AND Small!

Love the big hairy drafters and teenie mini's.

Also a HUGE Stockhorse Girl. Give me my Quarter's and Paints!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    :heart: All Animals!!! Our list of family members has been quite long, 2 dogs, 2 ferrets, 2 chickens, 1 bunny, box turtle, ball python, various lizards, salt water fishies, fresh water fishies, etc etc.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Kitties! :smile: Love 'em.
  • just_silk
    just_silk Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My sister has a beautiful snack, Mr.Whitmen :happy: but I'm a big bread dog person.

This made me lol. I find I look at other peoples snacks too! :laugh:

In other news I love em all, but we've always had big dogs in our house and it turns out I'm allergic to cats.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I have had many animals in my life.

dogs, cats, birds, horses, rats, snakes, rabbits, lizards, ferrets... and no! I never lived on a farm but I have to say that I am definitely a dog person. My Husband has an annoying cat and i have tried to give it away to no avail. Its not really his cat it actually belonged to his stepfather who stopped taking care of him so we stole him! right now we have a chihuahua named tinkerbell, a lab/german shephard mix named Ashes, a cat named Sammie and a freshwater fish tank, reef tank, and a betta named Tyrone! lmao

I love all sorts of animals
  • Christina74S
    Christina74S Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've had a bunch of different animals. Out of all of them, I've loved my reptiles the most.. my dogs are just about a tie for first as well. I'm definitely not a cat person but am willing to take care of it and find it a new home. I currently have 3 dogs, 2 ferrets, 2 rats, a fresh water fish tank and just 1 leopard gecko. I lost the rest of my herps to a upper respiratory infection that went rampant through my house :(
  • EyeCanSeeYou
    Options
    I'm a huge cat person that I'm taking my cat, Autumn, to college. (Actually she was originally my cousin's cat, but she was neglected. So, my mother took her in and she became attached to me).
    I have three cats- Jassmyn, Autumn, and Gir.
    I can NEVER have snakes in my house, last year I had to sweep one out. lol
    It scared the crap out of me, but I never ever wanted to harm it. Also I wanted it to get out of the house before my mother saw it.
    She's terrified of snakes and would just hack any into piece if she could.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I am a dog person, I am getting a morkie soon! I really love big dogs, I want a Greater Swiss Mountain dog, but I really don't have enough room or time. Current;y, have a cat that is pregnant. Growing up we had dogs, cats, chickens, rabbits, lizards, guinea pigs, and an iguana.