Starting over!!!

Options
MsFlabULess
MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
I'm ready to start this again! I lost 30 lbs and then fell off the wagon due to being on a fire assignment for work and working everyday 16 hrs per day and sitting in front of a huge snack table! I'm looking for more friends so we can motivate each other and hopefully reach our goals!
I am a single mom of 2 girls and I have a sw of 302.7(start date of my lifestyle change this time is 7/11/16) my cw is 301.6 and my gw for now is 180. That may change once I get there. Oh, and I'm 5'7. So don't be shy and let's drops some pounds!!!

Replies

• MsFlabULess
    Options
    I'm ready to start this again! I lost 30 lbs and then fell off the wagon due to being on a fire assignment for work and working everyday 16 hrs per day and sitting in front of a huge snack table! I'm looking for more friends so we can motivate each other and hopefully reach our goals!
    I am a single mom of 2 girls and I have a sw of 302.7(start date of my lifestyle change this time is 7/11/16) my cw is 301.6 and my gw for now is 180. That may change once I get there. Oh, and I'm 5'7. So don't be shy and let's drops some pounds!!!
  • Sept111944
    Sept111944 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You go, Girl! I've been there (lost and gained back). May I make a little suggestion? It may be less frustrating if you start with a goal that you can reach in a few weeks. I set my goal to lose about 20 pounds. I lost that in a few weeks, celebrated, then I changed my goal for another 10 pounds, etc. I get discouraged easily.
  • happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Hey mama... you got this. We will back you up. I am at 266 I just lost 11 my goal is 200 for now. My frame looks good around that mark. I'm also a single mom of 2 dirls. 14 and 4. We can rock this. Oh and my last name is Jones! Lol like we are sisters.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Kindred spirits haha. I take everything as a sign so maybe we're supposed to reach our goals together! Idk it sounded good but good luck to you! This time I hope to post a lot more and hold myself accountable for everything! I'm also hoping to keep this discussion open and that more people will join us!
  • sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have started more times than I can count, but I really feel like this is it. I've been on my weight loss journey since January and back on MFP since June. Feeling more positive and stronger than ever and a lot of that has to do with some of the amazing people I've met through this site. Feel free to friend me.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Just sent you a request. What is your sw cw and gw if you don't mind me asking?
  • seashell603
    seashell603 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm also getting back on the wagon, I'm starting by walking 3 miles everyday and then weighing myself at the end of the week to see where that gets me
  • easy2putt
    easy2putt Posts: 36 Member
    Options

• MsFlabULess
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs a month. That's what u was doing the first time around. What are yalls stats?
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Good for you!!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I understand how you feel. I had lost almost 40 lbs a few years ago & thought I could continue on my own. Wrong. Gained most of it back. So last fall I restarted at 269 lbs & logged on daily for a few months, then went into Hibernation for 5 months over the winter. On Leap Year Day, Feb 29/16 I weighed myself, saw that I had actually lost 5 more lbs! I immediately got back to logging every mouthful every day (I have now logged on 136 days since then) so as not to gain back what I had lost & now weigh 234 lbs!

Add me as a friend & we can support each other. :)
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    That is awesome congrats! I'm sending you a request now!
  • Shooter_Jennings
    Shooter_Jennings Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs on this, gained it back when I quit. Now I'm here to stay.
    You've got this.
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in your boat hun. I'm a single mom to 3 and I've fallen off the wagon more times than I can count.

Starting weight is 237
    Current weight is 225
    Goal weight is 150

With friends all things are possible :) add me. I also have a fitbit, I can send you the link if you have one :)

Ps anyone else can add me too. Love friends
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Been there!!! I have been on MFP for 3 months. I have lost 27 pounds in that time but my lifestyle Change began 2/14/16. My SW was 304, CW 245, GW 160. That will change once I get to it as well. I will send you a request. Anyone else fell free to add me too.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hugs! You can do this
  • from40somethingtofit
    Options
    Me too! You got this!
  • areed726
    areed726 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Me too, me too, lol lost and gained back. Back to logging everything. I am 45 lbs to my goal. Would love to give and receive support. Good luck to you!
  • rawfruitvegH20
    rawfruitvegH20 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi my starting weight is today 7/15/16 231 my mini goal is 190 my good health goal is 150 I am a diabetic on insulin i crave carbs so i tossed the bread, no french fries, no sweets, no white rice, white potatoes, i need to eat 2 cups of salad at every meal, get off diet dr pepper ..salt, and blow off cobwebs on my dvd work out for folks in their 60s in the winter i walk to park and ride my bicycle but its 111F in az today so i am using a gazelle glider a hand weights exercise wall chart, and wall push ups... now i need to be honest about any carbs keeping it down to 15 carbs a meal... sigh l small banana is 23 so once they are gone today its no carbs unless they come from veggies... i need help on the food and carb thing the exercise i got..i do assembly work at a desk. all day so i need to work out in cool ha ha ha of our az mornings its now 92F akkkkk would love as many folks for support as i can get... we will do great ..i know it we all want this so bad..