Protein shakes... What's your favorite?

Replies

• kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    I'm a big fan of MyProtein. For me, it's the best combination of taste, quality and cost and it's not even close.
  • chrisvwpw
    chrisvwpw Posts: 5 Member
    I like the iso 100 chocolate and birthday cake. I am also trying a puruslab protein chocolate with pb2 powder, which is awesome.
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Still playing around. I can tell you I don't like Vega Plant based. Way to chalky for me.
  • wachmonster
    wachmonster Posts: 26 Member
    Any protein bar suggestions ?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member

Quest bars are my favourite, they taste like candy bars but with less calories and more protein and fibre than your average chocolate bar.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    dmsl977 wrote: »
    I love the premier protein cartons. Each have 30g of protein for 160 calories. I love to take the vanilla or chocolate flavor and blend with ice and a couple of teaspoons of decaf coffee crystals.

My favorite to. I have a tall cup that I combine about 6oz of coffee and a Premier shakein and add ice. Yum.

I have also been known to use part of one on Fiber One cereal.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,451 Member
    Anything OPTIMUM NUTRITION. They MANUFACTURE their own products (and many others albeit with lower quality so they can profit).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • jblankenbush17
    jblankenbush17 Posts: 9 Member

Quest bars are my favourite, they taste like candy bars but with less calories and more protein and fibre than your average chocolate bar.

If you cook one in the microwave for about 15 seconds and add some peanut butter on top they're even more delicious!!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member

If you cook one in the microwave for about 15 seconds and add some peanut butter on top they're even more delicious!!

Yes indeedy, i always microwave them for 15 seconds. I've done the peanut butter on top too because I'm too keen on quests pb bars.

Doublechocolate chunk
    Chocolate Brownie
    Cookies n Cream

are my favourites.

• hollyvalli
    hollyvalli Posts: 52 Member
    I am new to this but I have Isopure Cookie's and Cream. I wish there was a bacon flavored protein shake, I don't have much of a sweet tooth :p
  • hollyvalli
    hollyvalli Posts: 52 Member
    Trutein is my favorite protein powder. I've liked all the flavors I've had from them, and you can order samples from their website so you aren't shelling out a ton of money on a giant tub of chalk.

This is the link if anyone else was looking for it too:
    https://www.bodynutrition.com/samples/
  • roltontc
    roltontc Posts: 40 Member
    28g Now Whey Protein Isolate
    12g Tbps Chia Seeds
    .5 Cup of Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
    .75 Cup of Almond/Soy Milk
    12g PB2
    Small handful frozen Strawberries (or Banana)
  • brewcrew101
    brewcrew101 Posts: 15 Member
    Muscle milk is amazing. 10/10 recommend!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Shake: Premier Protein
    Bar: Atkins
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    I personally stick with syntrax. It was recommended to me and I liked several different flavors enough that I stuck with it.
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    almond milk+banana :D
  • LeiLo1017
    LeiLo1017 Posts: 1 Member
    I love zero carb isopure. Cookies & cream & banana
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    I get EAS Whey + Casein vanilla blend. It has a very light vanilla flavor [not as overpowering as Body Fortress's vanilla whey] and mixes well with an orange flavor enhancer I get. It makes for a nice orange creamcicle flavored protein shake [post-workout, 2 scoops whey, 16 oz water, 1 squeeze orange water enhancer].
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    I always whip up my own. Nonfat milk, banana, strawberries and some vanilla whey protein. I munch on some veggies along with. Just need to use my teeth or I feel like they will fall out. Weird.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    EAS 100% Whey, Chocolate or Genepro, if I want a flavorless one.