I'm going to toot my own horn now...

michlingle
michlingle Posts: 797 Member
Because I deserve it! So today it's about 4:30 and I'm over my cals by about 800. Yeah, bad day right? So I decided to take a spin class (50 mins) followed by high intensity training (another 50 mins), it's like boot camp. I kicked butt. Burned 1260 cals. Now I'm under by 200 after dinner. Just needed to share! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: OH, and I'm not eating those 200 because of the chocolate I didn't log today...HA!!

Replies

• michlingle
    Because I deserve it! So today it's about 4:30 and I'm over my cals by about 800. Yeah, bad day right? So I decided to take a spin class (50 mins) followed by high intensity training (another 50 mins), it's like boot camp. I kicked butt. Burned 1260 cals. Now I'm under by 200 after dinner. Just needed to share! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: OH, and I'm not eating those 200 because of the chocolate I didn't log today...HA!!
  • way to go!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Geeezzzz... I feel like such a slacker... only burned 300 calories on my workout.... GOOD JOB!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    that's great, keep up the hard work.
  • michlingle
    Geeezzzz... I feel like such a slacker... only burned 300 calories on my workout.... GOOD JOB!!!

You've lost 54 pounds! That's awesome...it's taken me soooo long to lose the 21..like 6 months! Slow and steady right?
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Wow, I am tired just thinking about your workout!!!

:drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    I agree with DJBliss, that is a great and long workout! I can't wait to build my endurance up to that level again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!