How many glasses?
    Eight to TENNN!!!
    Yayyyyyyy Water!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Thanks for the great article Fitness Chick -
    way to go on the water cheer!:laugh: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • missmez
    missmez Posts: 104
    Options
    Perfect article for me today! After two weeks of watching what I eat and only losing one pound I was a little discouraged BUT looking at my measurements I've lost inches and after reading this article I am convinced that drinking water has something to do with it! It just makes so much sense that my body would have been hanging on to water reserves and now no longer needs them! I used to NEVER drink water and have always been a big coffee drinker. Twenty-one days to make a habit? This article has encouraged me to stick with this new habit of mine!

Thanks!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Yep my many cups a day made my Aquasana tap filter a very wise investment! We have a water cooler at home because Vegas water is awful:sick: We used to have water delivered but the cost kept going up and then we tried filling our own bottles and they were too heavy to tote all over the place so I saw the add on line for Aquasana. If you are looking for a very good and relatively inexpensive water filter to hook to your tap or your house even they are good. I signed up for monthy payments so they send me my new filters every six months automatically.:drinker: Each set filters 500 gallons.
    Amy
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thanks Fitness_Chick

This information is a keeper. I appreciate you keeping us soooooooo informed and salute you with my water bottle:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Great plan Amy:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks Fitness_Chick

This information is a keeper. I appreciate you keeping us soooooooo informed and salute you with my water bottle:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    gotta read it later
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    gotta read it later
    I'll drink to that Dew:drinker: :smooched: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: :tongue:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • COcowgrl
    Options
    I recently bought a HydraCoach water bottle. According to my weight I'm suppose to drink almost 3 liters of water. And let me tell you what!! THAT'S A LOT OF WATER!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. Sometimes I wonder if I'm drinking to much. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can someone actually drink to much???
  • wannabeflaca
    Options
    Thanks for the refresher. We are all constantly reminded that we should all drink water yet it is the last thing we put in our mouths sometimes.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    I recently bought a HydraCoach water bottle. According to my weight I'm suppose to drink almost 3 liters of water. And let me tell you what!! THAT'S A LOT OF WATER!!!!!! I was running to the bathroom every 30 minutes. Sometimes I wonder if I'm drinking to much. It makes me feel sick to my stomach. Can someone actually drink to much???
    You won't be peeing that much when your body gets more used to drinking the proper amount of water...I've drank 1/2 my weight in oz. like suggested and my body simply became adjusted to it. If you feel like you're drinking to much water for your body perhaps you are....most likely only you can decide that.:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks for the refresher. We are all constantly reminded that we should all drink water yet it is the last thing we put in our mouths sometimes.
    :drinker: indeed!:bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Just googled a liter and sounds like you're at just about the right amount for your body.
    1 liter = 33.8140226 US fluid ounces x 3 = about the right amount for you:drinker: :wink: If you've just began to increase your water intake that may be why it seems so daunting... just make sure you're spreading it out throughout the day and evening and you body will soon become used to drinking what it needs:wink::drinker: :flowerforyou:

FC:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Thanks Fitness_Chick

:bigsmile: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    gotta read it later
    I'll drink to that Dew:drinker: :smooched: :laugh:

OK, You may stop drinking now, I read it :flowerforyou: . Ah, wait, it said you shouldn't stop drinking it :happy: . OK, so let's all keep drinking :drinker: (I'd like my brain to function well, so I'll water it :wink: ).

P.S. So 50-60% is all normal. My scale's not so dumb afterall, claiming I've got about 58%. I saw somewhere 50-55%, but yeah, not so much of a difference.

FC, I love you puppy-face! :smooched: :love: :drinker:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    WOW! I didn't think drinking a lot of water would do much for me...guess I was wrong! I'm DEFINITELY gonna try to drink more water now! This will probably help me with my exercise! Thank you Fitness_Chick! You really informed me of the importance of water! I'm going to quit being lazy about drinking it now and make more of an effort!:drinker: :drinker:
  • velvetwing
    Options
    okay okay..... I'll drink my water today :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    okay okay..... I'll drink my water today :blushing:
    hee hee hee:tongue: