Binge eating is great, or is it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    That's not a binge. That's overeating, or yeah, splurging.

And it's what I did yesterday. I was very hungry... probably ate over 4000 calories and I was still hungry after that... then TOM showed up. So I guess that explains it.

I'd venture to say that if you had 3 heaping plates at the buffet plus dessert and another big meal, plus beer... you were probably closer to 8000 calories though... possibly 10000... My food was a small breakfast, 1 full buffet plate, 2 very small ones, then half an Italian dinner entree, a small salad, a bit of bread, and a small dessert... It adds up faster than you think.
  • RealRelicVa
    RealRelicVa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Not if its habitual. I can control the hell out of my appetite except after 7 pm. That's why I am trying hard to be asleep by nine. As football season draws nearer, this will become more and more difficult.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I had a day like this yesterday, I had a roast pork lunch (pork belly, roast pots, mixed veg including cauliflower cheese) with icecream (one scoop but a big one!) For dessert, totally stuffed but later on we got hungry again and had a cheese fondue!! Cheese alone had to have been about a full cup of melted cheese and wine, along with bread, chorizo, bacon and other snacks to dip in it, to top it all off I had a massive glass of wine. I'd genuinely say I must have passed 4000 cals which is literally unheard of for me! However I'm maintaining not losing, I had an amazing day with family and damn it all tasted good!! I'l just be super lean today and tomorrow and all will be fine!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    When you're* saying "I must've eaten 4000 calories", are you logging it or not? I log my IDGAF days the best I can. Then I know later why I gained.

*the royal you, not a specific person