Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• MelanieBremner
    MelanieBremner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well. I am pretty new here too and would like to make some friends to create a support group. I have tried losing weight before with too many ups and downs and nothing lasting(I know, same old story right?). Now I am on a journey of self discovery and self love. Won't you join me to swap stories, recipes and cheers?
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    azpostal wrote: »
    I've been on MFP about a month, looking for some people to encourage and motivate me. I have been logging in daily and have lost 13 pounds. I live in Arizona and would love to meet some new friends

Hey I'm in az too :) what part are you in. I'm in marana close to Tucson
  • peruvian16
    peruvian16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends for encouragement x
  • diannesantos13
    diannesantos13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie here, need some advices too
  • rissakaye0
    rissakaye0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! :):)
  • Narwhalicornucopia
    Narwhalicornucopia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends to share updates and motivation with! It's lonely here on MFP without a support group.
  • violetvixen89
    violetvixen89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I've been using this app for two years and it has really helped me keep myself accountable with my diet. Never knew about the community feature until recently so now I am looking for motivational people/anyone who needs help with motivation! :) add me!
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    me toooo!!!! :smiley:
    61938211.png
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • krise78
    krise78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. :smile:
  • frygirl01
    frygirl01 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I began using mfp several years ago and over the past 5 years I have slowly lost, regained in pregnancy, and lost again close to 40 lbs. All of my life I have struggled with over eating and being over weight. I am 20 lbs from my goal weight but since may I have regained 6 pounds. I would love to meet some friends on here who are maybe having trouble with over eating so we can help support each other and cheer each other on.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends..and anyone, feel free to add me as well..I'll do my best to encourage you on your journey!

kidkkbaqac13.jpg
  • dlr96
    dlr96 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Any Massachusetts friends?
  • overeatingperfectionist
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! I have 75 lbs to lose and I'm an emotional eater. Sound like you? Add me and we can help each other :smile:
  • jasoninnzl
    jasoninnzl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, friend for shared support.
  • fajacobs123
    fajacobs123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • bignickbaby
    bignickbaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tyler621
    tyler621 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Looking for friends that will hold me accountable and motivate me. Believe me, I need all the help I can get.
  • MommaChubs79
    MommaChubs79 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I would LOVE more friends! I've been a member for a long time but fell off the wagon, am almost 30 lbs over my pre-baby weight and am trying to get fit again.