2 years, 130lbs, and a very long post with a pile of pics at the end. :^)

Options

Replies

• MelanieBremner
    MelanieBremner Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I loved everything you wrote! And your photos are awesome. You have done an amazing job! You inspire me. Thank you for your honesty and sharing with us. I have some health issues too and was born disabled. For many years I allowed myself to wallow in victim mentality with the woe is me attitude. Now I know that my thoughts were the only thing that was disabling me. Where there is a Will, there is a Way. You and so many others are proving it every day. Enjoy your success and live your life to the fullest(as you show you most certainly are!).
  • gana2win
    gana2win Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for posting. Very informative. Great advice, you kept it real and for that I am grateful to have read your story. Congratulations! Well done.
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    What a great post
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! Truly amazing story-you look so good!! Appreciate the inspiration!! :)
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look great!
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great post! Awesome job!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • sherbearp0123
    sherbearp0123 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And yes, you are so cute! What an inspiring and real story. Thank you for sharing.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Love your story! You look great! Thank you for taking the time to put this together so nicely. I really needed to read something like this today. My weight loss seems to have really slowed down and it has been a little discouraging. I've been at it for a little over a year and have lost over a 100lbs but want to lose some more and was beginning to wonder if I should just stop and try to figure out what maintenance is for me. Really love what you had to say about that as well as the pushing yourself and the injuries and taking a step back. That's where I am. ok I will stop here but I relate to so much of your story. Reading this was a great reminder to pace myself and these things take time. Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Really great post!!!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    This is so wonderful! Wishing you all the continued success in the world!<3

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Tuliper1 wrote: »
    You are truly adorable!!! Well done, and wonderful post!!! <3

Aw, thank you! *hugs*
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    WOW! That is an incredible transformation! Way to be persistent and determined to shed all of that weight!

Thank you so much!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Loved this post! And I agree hiking is soooooo much fun

Thank you, and yes it is!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    Wow!! Just totally wow!! Your before and after pics are amazing, your honest observations are so inspiring, and you really ARE cute! :) And I just LOVED all your charts--charts make me smile. :D Thank you for sharing, and congrats on not only hitting your goal weight, but keeping it off!!

Thank you so much! Charts definitely rock my world. LOL I think it's the teacher in me.
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    wow what an awesome story!! Thank you for sharing . So inspiring and motivating

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    You look amazing. :) Congratulations.

Thanks!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    You are amazing!

Thank you!
  • CoachJen71
    Options
    casmithis wrote: »
    WOW, what a great story. I love that you found something you both love to do.

Thank you! I do too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!