VCH piercing & exercise afterwards

Options
So after a massive Google search, tons of pictures (some good some not :neutral: ), & receiving no answers I have come to the only place left to possibly receive the information I am wanting. So here goes nothing...

Ladies who have the VCH piercing, Were you able to exercise after getting the piercing with little to no discomfort? I am wanting to get it done & my ONLY concern is that I won't be able to workout for a while afterwards. I have been consistent (for once in my life) & I don't want to fall behind in my fitness program. TIA :smiley:

Replies

• chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Get some good moisture-wicking underwear...take breaks when working out to go into the bathroom and "air out". It's not too bad.
  • BarbellBabe87
    BarbellBabe87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @chunky_pinup Thank you for your response. I might just have to wear grannies & basketball shorts for a week or so lol
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I think I took a week off when I got mine back in the day.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    it's pretty painless. both the piercing itself and afterwards. heals very quickly. exercising should be fine. you'll forget it's there until you wipe, but even then, it's just minor tenderness.
  • BarbellBabe87
    Options
    The_Weaze wrote: »
    I think I took a week off when I got mine back in the day.

Did you lift, do cardio or both?
  • BarbellBabe87
    Options
    @afatpersonwholikesfood How long did it take for yours to heal? I know every persons healing time is different but I am curious.
  • baciodolce18
    baciodolce18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile, but it was the easiest and fastest healing piercing I've ever had. I don't think you'd need to take more than a day or two off, if you need to at all.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I've only had a above the neck piercings. I always figured if some dude was going to second or third base he was taking me to dinner and a movie first. So, yeah. I just added no value to this thread. Sorry.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    may I ask why?

No judgement, no care, just interest ..why pierce there?
  • BarbellBabe87
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    may I ask why?

No judgement, no care, just interest ..why pierce there?

You can judge if you want it makes no difference to me lol I still want to get it whether strangers I don't know approve or not but to answer your question it can heighten an orgasm and often times can help some women who have never experienced an orgasm have one. Not only that but it's pretty IMO
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Good luck. I've only had a above the neck piercings. I always figured if some dude was going to second or third base he was taking me to dinner and a movie first. So, yeah. I just added no value to this thread. Sorry.

Ha! You did indeed add value to the thread.

This is one I would be too squeamish to consider, but I actually have had some bad allergies to certain metals and certain jewelry, so I would be very nervous anyway. Best of luck, OP.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I don't have one, but I think rather than being worried about pain when working out afterward I would be asking how long it takes to heal completely. That isn't something I would want to be doing anything to interfere with the healing process with. Just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean it's healed completely.
  • hayliegrace88
    hayliegrace88 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm married (28) and would love to get this done but I'm a whimp!! I orgasm just fine (tmi) but it is pretty and vaginas.. Well in my opinion not so much
  • baciodolce18
    baciodolce18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It didn't add anything as far as orgasm for me.

The hood is a very very thin membrane, on top of the fact that that area is very fast healing, so I'd say the piercing was fully fully healed for me in 2 weeks, max. My nose and lip piercings hurt 1000 times more and took months and months to heal.

And yes, it's super pretty. ;-)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Ouch.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    @afatpersonwholikesfood How long did it take for yours to heal? I know every persons healing time is different but I am curious.
    I'm sure I followed aftercare instructions for whatever length the piercer told me, but it seemed like it healed within 2 weeks.

As for my personal motivation, I was 18 at the time, had lost weight and felt sexy, and was obsessed with body piercings. The only ones I have left now are under my clothes and a couple in my ears, and I forget they're there because I have had them for 12 years. Only hubby sees them. Don't think he cares much either way.
  • BarbellBabe87
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    I don't have one, but I think rather than being worried about pain when working out afterward I would be asking how long it takes to heal completely. That isn't something I would want to be doing anything to interfere with the healing process with. Just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean it's healed completely.

I don't have the piercing yet & the reason I asked was because I didn't want to get it done & not be able to workout for 6-8 weeks afterwards so therefore healing is my main concern. I want it to heal completely & not inhibit my fitness program at the same time. Looks like I'll have to wait a month or two until I am done with the "Livefit Trainer."
  • BarbellBabe87
    Options
    @baciodolce18 I too have my lip pierced, tongue, nose & ears pierced & it's INSANE how long it took to for those to heal & seriously thank you for your response. I am glad to know I am not the only one who think it looks pretty LMAO

@_MistahJ_ Not everyone on MFP likes to piss off the mods ;)

@afatpersonwholikesfood Thanks for your response girlie. I appreciate it. I am married too & maybe I am going through some sort of 1/4 life crisis or something lol Thanks again :smile: