Focus T25 by Shaun T - Just starting. Accountability and motivation.

Options

Replies

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    OMG I'm tired! I played catch up...so I pushed through 4 Gamma workouts today. I did Speed 3.0, Ript Up, The Pyramid, and then Extreme Circuit. I am officially done with Gamma!!! I can't believe I've actually completed an entire program. Woohoo!

Between vacations over the last month, traveling for work, not eating the best lately, and not being able to do my additional gym workouts since my BF's daughter is here...I've literally just been maintaining. But I will try to weigh and take measurements tomorrow to report back my results since the beginning of T25.

Since I still can't really get to the gym consistently right now I will probably stick with doing T25. I still can definitely improve on several of the workouts. I don't know if I'll go back to Alpha and just repeat the calendar again, or just kinda pick a T25 workout at random everyday. We'll see...but I'll probably still be around the thread.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay - finally finished alpha phase! Lower focus felt easy for the first time, and total body circuit is still a killer - don't know if I will ever 'nail' that one!! It's my sons 3rd birthday so I have taken the weekend off of training to enjoy some family evenings - oh and birthday cake :-P Have a great weekend everyone x
  • lvmamaduke
    lvmamaduke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This week has been a struggle for me! I missed a week due to vacation then caught a nasty cold but will be finishing up my 4th week of beta tonight, so excited for the last week of t25 in a couple days. Not sure if I will move onto gamma, restart so I can nail it lol! or move on to insanity max 30.
  • RachelRiley87
    RachelRiley87 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    @Littlegurl and @goldengirl111 welcome to the t25 thread hope your both starting up strong it's great to have new people starting up their journey at the same time! Hope your doing well?

@supersimonesquirrel well done on finishing phase one that's fantastic hun! Enjoy your weekend off and let us know how you find Beta that was my favorite phase.

@Ivmamaduke wtg keep pushing through.. Gamma is worth doing although it's been so hard on my chest and shoulders.. however they are looking really nice and sculpted right now so I've noticed more results in the Beta Gamma phases overall. If I redo I may start from Beta.

I'm on week 4 Gamma and next week I'll start Gamma hybrid. Going away this weekend for a hen party so it's a nice end to the 14weeks. Really happy with all results just not sure after hybrid where I will start from. Maybe Alpha or maybe the Beta as I don't want to lose any results I'm gaining through weights!

• RachelRiley87
    Options
    @motivatedsister goodluck with whatever you chose to do and keep dropping by the thread. I find the t25 great prefer it to the gym faster easier and I need to improve on so much so eventually when I hit the gym I have good for me and a fair fitness to start with in classes.

@Tammy_Christopher welcome to the thread sounds like you got some great results the first time through.. where were the inches dropping from? I've lost around the same weight it's coming off 3venly throughout body but I'd like more off my inner top thigh and stomach I think I'll have to redo the programme aswell.. hoping to find something suitable after I don't want to end up losing results and not be able to get them again!

@chookywillow looking alot better scales can sometimes throw my mentality a bit too much. I just keep plodding along though slow but it's working.

Oh and @goldengirl111 10lbs should be good on this programme for you I've lost 9lbs all fat and gained muscle. I'm on last week normal Gamma and planning on hybrid too soon.
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    Sticking with T25...…

I did Gamma Ript Up, and then Alpha Lower Focus. I forgot how tough lower focus was, but I loved every second of it. Since I'm not getting to the gym to do my BodyPump classes I figured I would stick to doing Gamma for the time being so I'm at least getting a little strength workout. Lol I don't want to be completely weak once I'm finally able to get back to my normal gym routine.

I didn't get to take measurements since finishing...I will try to get it done soon.
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Just did core speed and it is so much fun! I did all of it except one arm burpees. Definitley a great buy.
  • ReecyCGB
    ReecyCGB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi all, haven't been on here in about a month but I'm still doing T25. It's my last week on Beta and looking forwards to starting Gamma. I haven't weighed myself since the end off Alpha, I think I'll put it off until I finish the whole program. It's good to see we're still at it. XxX
  • cgibs87
    cgibs87 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just checking in. I finished T25 and started doing 22 minute hard corp. Another crazy workout but do far i like it!
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    @cgibs87 what's hard Corp?

I was feeling sore yesterday, so I just did yoga. I never did the Core Speed workout during T25....maybe I'll do that one today! And I think I might do lower focus again.
  • SliverBulletsUK
    SliverBulletsUK Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've not been on in a while. Those that are friends know that I've not been well. I took last week as rest even though I really didn't want to lol and I'm now on week one of beta. I've just completed core cardio!

That break killed me because that video was difficult lol. The moves and everything were ok but just generally moving my body in that way after being ill was a challenge haha.

Anyways as most of you know I do T25 alongside X3 so do doubles most days, I've just watched the speed 2 video and that looks good! Think I'm going to do that now. Hopefully I can move a bit more freely after my core cardio warm up lol.

Hope everyone is doing well. Keep working hard !

Oh and I would like to do hard corps after I'm done. What's it like ?
  • SliverBulletsUK
    Options
    Just completed speed 2.0!!
    Loved it.

Damn...... Focus
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    I am nearly halfway through week one of Beta.
    I think I love it more than Alpha! Speed 2.0 is crazy haha. I went hiking and climbing on Dartmoor today, so I will be feeling the burn tomorrow :smile:
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Do you guys follow the meal plan with T25? is it as crazy as Insanity?
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    @Real149 wtg!! Cant wait to see your progress after Gamma. Your going to have a shock with Gamma it's the speed that just kills me! It will be the first on your to do list.

@silverbulletsuk haha you are quite frankly nuts! Glad your enjoying the workout and back in the saddle so to speak. It's great to see it hasn't slowed you down or put you off. I love rest weekends and weeks they are fab even if your poorly just glad to see your better.

@supersimonesquirrel you wait to speed 3.0 your going to just love that.. I hated speed 2.0 though and 3.0 just pushed me over the edge a little.. I've put it off this last week to last it still scares me! Love Dartmoor glad you had a fun productive day. I live Beta so much I miss it all but speed.

@aliciapastorlecha welcome to the thread, I personally do not follow the meal plan. I eat 80% good stuff now. Took me 5weeks to start eating right and a few weeks in I started having a protein shake every day.. I've now swapped to an even better protein shake.. it boosts metabolism helps with muscle n all that so well worth it I really noticed a difference. I also try to eat less pasta and rice and changed to brown rice/pasta mainly and sweet potatoes as much as I can. I'm on last week of Gamma results are great for me and I have under active thyroid hard to lose any weight. I've lost 9-10lbs and gained muscle with the loss and 4% body fat. My whole body has reshaped and didn't notice to half way through Beta I just stuck at it. I will do hybrid after this Gamma and then maybe repeat a couple of months. Hope that helps.
  • SliverBulletsUK
    Options
    Hi everyone!!

Completed my second core cardio and also did upper focus tonight.

I'm just wondering what weights everyone here used?

I'm lucky enough to have a gym in my garage and I have enough equipment to really attack this workout. Obviously today was he first one so it caught me by surprise, but I gave enough Wright's to do heavy on some sections and light on others. And I also have a bench and a punch bag I'm thinking of utilising them all for the upper workout.

For example.... punch Shaun's hand, I an hit the bag

Dumbbell flyes, I an actually do them on the bench. Just wondering what people's opinions were on the weights for the workouts and if I should try to use those piece of equipment ?

Thanks everyone

FOCUS!! ;)
  • RachelRiley87
    Options
    Hi no time to chat right now but I thought I'd post my Tuesday weigh in from the gym.. I had a long weekend away no way to work out was a hen party food .. junk food .. picnic ... ziplining for 5hrs and then clubs viper free drinks etc. etc.

So I missed 2 workouts from last week of Gamma and just left them be will probably add them to end of Gamma hybrid... or during if I feel it for now it's far too hot and I don't want to change how the programme is laid out.

Since last week's weigh in I have;
    Weight: .3kg down
    Body Fat: 1.3% down
    Muscle mass: .3kg up

Measurements are all down too from waist belly button and hips.. (only places I'm measuring).
  • SliverBulletsUK
    Options
    Back to back to back tonight with 3 vids. I did the upper video and I did what I said. Used the bench and the punchbag and also used a powerbag. Made it all a lot harder. Was good
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    I am on the second week of beta now - i'm loving these workouts and getting to use weights again. My weight is still at a plateau. I lost 21kg over a year, I would like to lose another 10. So I am adding some insanity workouts into the mix for some extra burn :smiley:
  • lvmamaduke
    lvmamaduke Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies so I finally finished t25 on Sunday! Woohoo! I am really happy with the program I lost 6 pounds in the 10 weeks and feel so much better. Most my weightloss didn't happen until the 2ND week into beta. I have been doing random shaun t exercises this week and will restart beta next week then move onto gamma.